Main Menu

It's not for me, it's for a friend.

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 26 February, 2003, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I think it's actually "Bond" that puts you at the top of the Most Wanted List, as the attached link shows.

I feel kind of let down. Five years at the University of Mad Science, a plot for world domination bubbling along nicely, and they never even blinked an eye lid. Some poor sod goes off on holiday and next thing he's in pokey.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2801673.stm" target="_blank">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2801673.stm

Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

They do look darn similar though - you sure he's not pulling a fast one?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

strangest thing ever brought to work.
we once had a
"exoctic dancer/model/ladies of the short term hire variety."in the pastry kitchen to be covered in chocolate and  have happy birthday written on her for a very posh stag night once.
the pastry chef felt this job needed his personal attention.

not quite the strangest but not the run of the mill sort thing. sadly .
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Enigmatic Dr X

So what's the strangest thing you've "had" in the kitchen?
Lock up your spoons!

mongor2003

I knew a chap once who was into stuffing a pint glass full of mincemeat, microwaving it so it was warm, and then proceed to "mount" it, apparently it felt "just like the real thing", cant say I'm really willing to put this to the test.

Oddboy

Wouldn't go round to his place for chili con carne & beer at any rate...
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

DON'T read this if you're of a sensitive disposition. Or eating.

u

g

h

I had a flatmate who kept his microwave (back when microwaves were far more rare and expensive) strictly for his own use, in his room.

He would come home with pasties and heat them up and come back into the kitchen and eat them. We hated him.

One day another flatmate got sick of him and - wait for it - did a shit in a carrier bag, then put it in the microwave on full power for ten minutes. It was honking.

Later, the arse with the pasties came home with yet another fine bakery product, failed to notice the smell and heated up his lovely snack.

And ate it.

He never knew why we were laughing.

Heh, heh, heh.

- The evil fish may send this to FHM. Nobody nick it.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Richmond Clements

One day another flatmate got sick of him and - wait for it - did a shit in a carrier bag, then put it in the microwave on full power for ten minutes. It was honking.

> A guy I worked woth once pissed is another workmates orange juice, I kid you not. But to be fair, we did tell him. After he had drunk it.

Link: rac

JayzusB.Christ

I remember a bloke in a training course I did spat a huge, phlegmy gob into the mayonnaise of one of the instructor's sandwiches. She wolfed in into her. I have a hangover, and I've just made myself feel very queasy.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Quirkafleeg

This could be utter bollox but I was talking to someone at convention (whilst very drunk but this not the sort of thing you forget the next morning) that whilst at another convention the guy he was sharing a room with pissed him off for some reason (I think or he could just be a sick bastard, or just one of those escalating practial joke wars). Anyway for a bit of joke, whilst taking a shower, he decided to glop-off into his roomate's shampoo...

What really worried me was the obvious glee in his eyes at my reaction. I decided to go and talk to someone else.

Devons Daddy

this is just the sort of thing that people who do not go to conventions thing people who attend them do.

the more i read this thread the more i wonder if this is an I ADMIT I DID THAT.thread .either that we have all met some very strange poeple.

though given the things that go on in the big meg  i think this could prove
fact it often weirder then fiction.
:~)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!