Main Menu

The Peter Serafinowicz Show.

Started by JamesC, 09 October, 2007, 07:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

Did anyone catch this last Thursday? What did you think?
I really enjoyed it. It was pretty odd because I'm sure some of the sketches shouldn't have been funny yet they were.
 The Kitchen Gun sketch had me pissing myself despite the fact that I thought the Barry Scott thing had been milked to death about 2 years ago.
 The Michael Caine masterclass stuff was pure genius but it was an odd thing to parody beacuse I think the real thing was on about fifteen years ago!
 Oh, yeah and you've gotta love Pirate Chat!

scutfink

Top show I thought, I was surprised it seemed to go unnoticed around here, what with the geektastic spaced, star wars, etc pedegree the guy's got...

Steve Green

Maybe it needs a bit more time to grow on me. I saw some of the O! stuff that was floating around before it got commissioned and liked the look of it, but it didn't really grab me.

- Steve

Tweak72

http://www.frozenreality.co.uk/comic/bunny">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Tweak72

http://www.frozenreality.co.uk/comic/bunny">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

paulvonscott

I thought it was okay, some very funny stuff, some stuff maybe need ed a bit of work, but not bad.

Always liked him in other shows and was surprised at how traditional this one was.

Happy to have him on the telly though, can't say the same about Jennifer Saunders.

JamesC

Liked the Charles Dickens Fruit Corner in this weeks episode!

Rob Spalding

Last night was a massive downturn from last week.  Only Charles Dickens Fruit Corners and Turn of Your Poison socket made me chuckle

satchmo

must... kill French ambassador...
Really enjoyed last nights, the master of disguise bit was just brilliant!

Mike Carroll

I've always loved this guy and I'm really enjoying the new show. "Turn off your Poison Socket" was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Hoagy

It was alright but I got sick of Peter doing the same thing, if you know what I mean?
Applying the exact same amount of humour injection into each character.
There was no excitement about any particular role. He has no favorites and this can make him become stale.

Al Capone got on me nerves, as me mother used to say.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

P-BOT/1138

liked it more than i thought i would. have to wait till next week to make my mind up,though. sketch shows are a bit hit and miss. butterfield, poison socket and al pachino were stand out.   :-p

Keef Monkey

Didn't like this weeks as much but there was still a couple of great moments. Too much of it fell flat so looks like it's not gonna be as good a series as the first episode suggested. Still, more laughs than your average sketch show, when your average sketch show is little funting britain.

Rob Spalding

I think half the problem was that some of the sketches just went on too long.  The Butterfield disguses went on about one repetition too far.

Steve Green

I liked it better than last week.

Loved Pacino, Bond, and the vampire QVC guy, and thought Butterfield was much better this week.

And You're a C*** made me laugh loads.

- Steve