Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Get well soon. JB.

I'm just over a bad cold that I think might have been the new variant. I did a couple of swab tests but they were negative and there were no PCR tests available. I'm triple jabbed, so it was no worse than a bad head cold for a few days.

paddykafka

Considering he's survived being ship-wrecked and nearly blown up, JBC is like this forum's equivalent of Nikolai Dante -  he's just too cool to kill!

Hope you and your folk's get better soon, Jayzus. All the best!

Woolly

Quote from: paddykafka on 04 January, 2022, 02:12:47 PM
Considering he's survived being ship-wrecked and nearly blown up, JBC is like this forum's equivalent of Nikolai Dante -  he's just too cool to kill!

Hope you and your folk's get better soon, Jayzus. All the best!

Seconded.
The petition to change 'Jovus' to 'Jaysis' begins here!

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks, guys! Too cool to kill... i like it 😀

Rich, glad you're over your dose. Sounds like it may well have been omicron - all my home tests have been negative but there's no possible way I could have avoided it, and I've had the relevant symptoms. 

But who knows, the end result is that you're grand now.  Take care of yourselves all,  w!e're nearly out of this! 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

AlexF

I don't look in on this thread too often but my goodness, people do have spuggy shit happening in their lives, and I'm glad there's a place to share it and get support. Hope 2022 treats folks more better. House blown up and still time to plot a fiendish crossword! That's impressive.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks, Alex!  I definitely have high hopes for 22.  The prog's name is now 23 years out of date and we're still reading - fair play to us all.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

So I've been feeling physically unwell for some months now and my condition is getting worse with each passing week. I saw my doc a few weeks back and have been trying the medication he prescribed but to no avail. From my own research on the subject - and without going into specific details - my symptoms are an absolute match to Stage 3 of a particularly nasty cancer.

The Doc said that if there was no improvement in my condition, that he would be making an appointment for  me for tests / procedures in hospital. Problem is, the waiting time on the public health list for those tests can be as long as six months at a minimum, never mind the additional months that I could be waiting for treatment - by which time I will likely be pushing up daisies.

As it is, I already have fuck-all quality of life due to the debilitating effects of my condition, as it currently stands. And without any effective treatment available to me, it is only going to get worse.

Now some of you might recall some of my previous posts in the Day of Chaos, and earlier Life Spugs threads, in which I detailed the horrible impact of the dreadful Anti-Social behaviour which I and my fellow tenants endured for many months. (And it was not until mid of last year, that the bastard who started all the problems by inflicting his evil, gutter-trash, piece-of-shit excuse for a woman upon us all, finally moved out and freed us of his and her vile presence.)

Despite trying to move on from what happened and maintain a cheery demeanour on the outside, in reality the experience which I went through left me completely broken, both mentally and physically. I never really recovered from it and freely admit that I hit the bottle big-time as a coping mechanism. This undoubtedly has contributed to my gradual physical / mental decline and, by extension, the current fucked-up state in which I find myself.

Given how bleak my future is looking, I am now giving serious consideration to going public about the misery these two scumbags caused, and naming and shaming them for everyone to see. I have the letter and petition I drew up - which was witnessed, signed and dated by the other tenants at the time - that clearly details everything those two fiends did. So I have all the proof that I need of their vile, horrible deeds. There is no shortage of forums that I could use to tell the story. Radio chat shows and other programmes are always interested in the topic of Anti-Social behaviour. And of course there is the like of Facebook etc.

Neither of those twisted creeps faced any consequences for what they did. I want them to pay for the damage they did to me. I want some sort of justice for the horror they inflicted. I want my pound of flesh from them. And if holding them up to public scrutiny and condemnation has that effect, then that's just fine by me.

Funt Solo

Inconsiderate neighbors can be really awful to try to live next to - I know from experience. I do wonder a couple of things - in terms of long-term goals re. the now (thankfully) ex-neighbors. If you're hoping to seek redress, then they would have needed to have broken a law, I assume? Have you sought professional advice on that? Perhaps a larger question, though, is whether it might be healthier for you to try to move on from it? I know you didn't ask for advice from me, so sorry if my comments don't land well. I was really thinking about it from my perspective.

I hope you can find the treatment you need for the various afflictions you describe, and that you have sunnier uplands in your future.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paddykafka

Quote from: Funt Solo on 02 October, 2022, 08:37:39 PM
Inconsiderate neighbors can be really awful to try to live next to - I know from experience. I do wonder a couple of things - in terms of long-term goals re. the now (thankfully) ex-neighbors. If you're hoping to seek redress, then they would have needed to have broken a law, I assume? Have you sought professional advice on that? Perhaps a larger question, though, is whether it might be healthier for you to try to move on from it? I know you didn't ask for advice from me, so sorry if my comments don't land well. I was really thinking about it from my perspective.

I hope you can find the treatment you need for the various afflictions you describe, and that you have sunnier uplands in your future.

Hi Funt and thanks for your reply. It is much appreciated.

Just to clarify, the two degenerates were living in the same house as I, but in a separate flat on the floor above me. This made the trauma they inflicted even more horrible, given that it occurred in the same building (and therefore the immediate environment under that roof). It is important to note, that the creature herself was not an official, paying tenant. She was foisted upon us all by her scumbag partner when he moved her in with him – two days after lockdown was announced.

Following the complaints that myself and other tenants made against her, our landlord approached the cops for help and was told that there was nothing they could do, and that he would have to take civil / legal action himself.  Now that, as I have just recently discovered, was absolute bullshit on their part.
For one thing, I believe that the police could have prosecuted them for Anti-Social Behaviour, under Part 11 of the Criminal Justice Act 2006.*

Also, the creeps were persistently flouting the Covid laws, by regularly having their degenerate mates visiting the house, for the loud, drunken music sessions and gatherings that they held in their flat. Had the cops shown some interest, done their bloody job and dealt with these bastards in the early stages, I fully believe it would have put an end to the problem.

But nothing was done. And when the Eviction Ban came in, our landlord was then powerless to do anything about these two rotten, abusive swine. (And considering that he had serious health issues of his own, at the time, the last thing he needed was the stress that they were causing.)

The young couple beside me had TWO-YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY. I can't even imagine what impact all this might have had on him. Another tenant was a separated father of two daughters, aged THREE and EIGHT YEARS OLD who would usually stay with him at the weekends. He had the rotten luck to be in the flat directly below the two psychos.

When he rightly called them out about the trauma and upset that their noise and disturbance – which frequently went on until  5-6AM - was causing his children, he was met with a torrent of abuse AND threats of physical harm from the dirt-bag herself: "Fuck you and your poxy kids! Fuck off back to yar own country, ya English Bastard! I'll fuckin' dance on your head! I'll get the fuckin' boys from Ballyer' 'round to sort you out!"

This poor man was so terrified that he made an official complaint to the local police. And ya know what happened? Two local flat-foots visited the house, knocked on the door of the flat in which the scumbags were and, having received no answer, walked back out. And that was that. No follow up whatsoever.

And so the madness and torment continued for five months – during which time I attempted suicide because of the stress – and it only ended, when the vicious Kunt fell down the stairs drunk and broke a bone in her neck (which put her in hospital for a while and thus out of our lives). Her pathetic excuse for a man remained on until late of the following year. I have to wonder, whether we all might have been better off, if we had used Baseball Bat diplomacy against the creeps instead. Quite clearly, it is the only thing they would have respected or feared.

Outside of the satisfaction and retribution I would gain from publicly exposing those abusive scum, I don't see anyway of moving on from the damage they caused to me.

*https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/law_enforcement/anti_social_behaviour_by_adults.html

JayzusB.Christ

I'm so sorry, Paddy.  What an absolute nightmare.  I think I would have had the same reaction as you.  I've wondered in the past about the baseball bat option; having tracked down a scammer a day or two after he scammed me, and I don't even have the most rudimentary of detective skills - it took the garda a year and a half, and even then they couldn't prosecute him. 

paddykafka

Many thanks for your support, JBC. It means a lot to me. All the best and cheers - Paddy.