Main Menu

Back after a 34 year break

Started by Big Arena Records, 03 March, 2011, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 03 March, 2011, 12:20:36 PM
Quote from: flesario on 03 March, 2011, 10:40:52 AM

Accept you can't read the lot, unless you have nothing else to do with your life.

Ahem, I recently reread every prog from 1 to present and I have plenty to do in my life. Too  much, in fact.

I tried to do 2 years ago but only got as far as the 1200's before I just had to stop....Hats off to you for making it the whole way mate!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

flesario

Quote from: Van Dom on 03 March, 2011, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 03 March, 2011, 12:20:36 PM
Quote from: flesario on 03 March, 2011, 10:40:52 AM

Accept you can't read the lot, unless you have nothing else to do with your life.

Ahem, I recently reread every prog from 1 to present and I have plenty to do in my life. Too  much, in fact.

I tried to do 2 years ago but only got as far as the 1200's before I just had to stop....Hats off to you for making it the whole way mate!

Hats off to you both, I finished all the Dredds about a month before the Casefiles were announced and that nearly killed me.

Big Arena Records

Quote from: Jomster on 03 March, 2011, 12:37:19 PM
You know, that's the longest break from the prog that's actually possible isn't it? :D

I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes, it is!

oshii

Well, there was me, returning to Thrill Power after 15 years or so and starting to rebuild my collection after an impulse buy on 900 progs on e-bay, thinking I'd be the biggest prodigal.  But this just makes me look all small and puny.

Still, nice to be back among the Squaxx dek Thargo. 

Jared Katooie

Emp

Welcome both of you. I think i stretch it by saving up my progs for a once a year session!

staticgirl

Welcome BAR!

That's a great story and it must mean Rebellion are doing something right!

JUDGE BURNS

Welcome back mate.

check the classified section on this forum for back issues.( I have a few on ebay that finish tommorow).

You have missed some cracking stories.  Enjoy the catching up on your reading.