Main Menu

Crisis 46-69

Started by Davek, 04 January, 2012, 04:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davek

Looking For: Crisis 46-69 (collects Morrison's 'Hitler' story)
Price: £8 delivered - open to offers

I've been looking for this for a few months but nothing seems to be coming up on ebay - thought I'd chance my arm now I'm on here.

blixab

Just so you are aware, there were only 63 issues of Crisis.

Can't remember how long the Hitler story ran (thought it ended early 50's) for but if you visit Barney @ www.2000ad.org/

You should be able to work out which issues you require.

Bolt-01

Think the adventures of Hitler was in 40 - 46. Good luck with tracking them down.

Grant Goggans

New Adventures of Hitler was in 46-49, 12 pages per.

Bolt-01

I stand corrected. Cheers Grant.

Davek

Thanks all - not sure how rare they are (?) but from what I have read the strip was a bit controversial at the time so interested to see what the fuss was all about.

Buddy

I have these (I'm sure).

I'm doing a big clear out of comics soon and if I come across these I'll post here on the board.

Davek

Quote from: Buddy on 05 January, 2012, 01:43:07 PM
I have these (I'm sure).

I'm doing a big clear out of comics soon and if I come across these I'll post here on the board.

Cheers Buddy, look forward to it.  First refusal on the Crisis issues  :-*

blixab

Quote from: Davek on 05 January, 2012, 10:00:57 AM
Thanks all - not sure how rare they are (?) but from what I have read the strip was a bit controversial at the time so interested to see what the fuss was all about.

Should be able to get all issues up to issue 60 easily enough and for no more than £1 a piece I would have thought. 60-63 are the more difficult ones to obtain as they had smaller circulation runs than the earlier issues.

Good luck in your search.

oshii

Sorry, only just seen this or I would have posted before.  As chance would have it, I've listed a lot of these on ebay today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/oshii71/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Davek

Quote from: oshii on 15 January, 2012, 11:39:31 PM

Sorry, only just seen this or I would have posted before.  As chance would have it, I've listed a lot of these on ebay today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/oshii71/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Cheers - see you've got 46, I want to get 46-49 in one go tbh though so I'll pass thanks.  :thumbsup:

Richard

Davek, safer to get 46 now while you can, in case you can't get 46-49 all at once. I got my complete set of 2000AD, Megazine, Starlord and Crisis by filling in all the gaps whenever I could, until there were no gaps left. If you wait for a one-off magic bullet, you might have to wait a long time. Just saying.

Davek

Got outbid on these last night  >:(

If it was anyone on here would be grateful for first refusal if you want to sell  ;)

Buddy

I've still to dig out mine... will take a look tonight.

Davek

Quote from: Buddy on 15 February, 2012, 01:35:47 PM
I've still to dig out mine... will take a look tonight.

Cheers Buddy