Main Menu

The dead

Started by moly, 01 November, 2014, 05:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Has this ever been reprinted ?

Greg M.

Extreme Edition 21, amongst other places, but not in a TPB.

moly

Cheers that what I though, mind you with dare coming out next year there is always hope

Greg M.

Given how hugely impressive and increasingly comprehensive Rebellion's collections of obscure stories have been, I think it's a reasonable hope that we'll one day get a Pete Milligan collection comprising, say, The Dead, Freaks, Shadows and Bix Barton.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I loved this. This and Freaks.
Lock up your spoons!

TordelBack

Quote from: Greg M. on 01 November, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
Given how hugely impressive and increasingly comprehensive Rebellion's collections of obscure stories have been, I think it's a reasonable hope that we'll one day get a Pete Milligan collection comprising, say, The Dead, Freaks, Shadows and Bix Barton.

I'd buy that for a shiny print of Shadows alone.  Reminder that the other great Milligan tale Tribal Memories is available in the highly-recommended Tharg's Sci-Fi Shockers, which is just bursting with genius.

JOE SOAP

The Dead should've been a Jim Henson film but Freaks & The Dead are long enough to be collected together in a hardback. *Hint*.

oshii

I loved The Dead.  Belardinelli was by some way my favourite art droid when I was growing up, and The Dead allowed him to let rip.

ZenArcade

Reprinted on one of the old monthly comics. I think. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.