Main Menu

Prog 1942: Fost-----Nixon

Started by Ghost MacRoth, 01 August, 2015, 12:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apestrife

Been reading Dredd: Titan, Fit, New life and Old life up till where we are now. Damn rad read. Tightly written, beautifully drawn. Feels like one of those epics I'll suggest people read if they're interested in getting into Dredd.

So good I more or less feel blessed reading Dredd. Everything from Dredd hitting the atmosphere "... And then he realises he's on fire." in Titan, Dredd sweating over almost executing a kook in New life up to now with the cold in Old life: A marvel of an epic. Great writing, amazing art.

Really hope it'll get collected in HC someday, and a big thank you to everyone involved in making this story happen!

Helium is also great. Amazing looking and imaginative fun!

Darren Stephens

Hopefully Smiths will have a copy of this, as my sub lapsed. Tomorrow I'll have this and, posty willing, my first re-subbed prog to digest. All the strips are on fire at the mo.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Ghost MacRoth

If smiths don't, I'm sure you can still get it on the 2000ad site??  I could be wrong.....
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 07 August, 2015, 10:15:38 PM
If smiths don't, I'm sure you can still get it on the 2000ad site??  I could be wrong.....

Indeed, but I'm an impatient bugger!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Colin YNWA

Read this last night after my return from holiday. The Prog remains on fine form and nice ending to Absalom. One thing though for all the ... stuff... in this thread I missed the Thrill of the Future news - The Order coming back soon - WAYHEY!

Judge Brian

GAH!! I'm not sure how this was missed in the Diamond 2000ad august pack for us in America, but I have to wait another 2 weeks to get my replacement Prog 1942 from DCBService.com