Main Menu

Sauchie's close comment/cool picture thingy but Dark Jimbo's better at it thread

Started by ZenArcade, 06 August, 2015, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

ZenArcade

That is exactly why a thread was created. Simply after 1942, I elected to dump all of the Ill feeling which stemmed from it into a bin.  It was set up to lance a horrible boil, nothing else. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

ZenArcade

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Dandontdare

Ghost MacRoth

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 08 August, 2015, 02:00:25 AM
Smoke being blown up an arse...that's what's happening.

Cardiac Massage has been proven much more effective.
You may quote me on that.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: ZenArcade on 07 August, 2015, 10:20:17 PM
Simply after 1942, I elected to dump all of the Ill feeling which stemmed from it into a bin.  It was set up to lance a horrible boil, nothing else. Z

Oh jez this gets worse and worse. So like as well as having to unpick oblique and unwieldly thread titles, we're also having to relate that to some historical event. I meant a lot was going in in 1942, busy year.

I'm going back to the  "I like comics whats got pulled down zips showing breasties" thread.

TordelBack

You'll be wanting the '90s. Where every female judge was ghost-drawn by Andrew Currie.

(Note: think Currie is ace).

CrazyFoxMachine

The forum has become self-aware. Someone start a thread about an argument in this thread and we'll be pulled into a meta vortex.

BY ATTEMPTING TO BOIL LANCE YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL, SIR.

ZenArcade

sheridan

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 08 August, 2015, 07:19:49 AM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 07 August, 2015, 10:20:17 PM
Simply after 1942, I elected to dump all of the Ill feeling which stemmed from it into a bin.  It was set up to lance a horrible boil, nothing else. Z

Oh jez this gets worse and worse. So like as well as having to unpick oblique and unwieldly thread titles, we're also having to relate that to some historical event. I meant a lot was going in in 1942, busy year.

It certainly was - the most important even of which was that my dad was born in that year :-)