Main Menu

New Rogue Trooper Film!!

Started by Beeks, 15 July, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

I'd love to know what was in that blue folder. Thanks to the all-caps JOE SOAP.

TordelBack

Mardroid

The dog makes me smile. "Whatcha doin'? Whatcha doin'?"

Frank

Quote from: Mardroid on 22 July, 2019, 01:15:55 PM
The dog makes me smile. "Whatcha doin'? Whatcha doin'?"

The competition to guess the name of Finley-Day's dog starts here. Thanks to pouting sexpot Steve Green for this:

https://ew.com/movies/2019/07/22/rogue-trooper-duncan-jones-2/

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Frank on 21 July, 2019, 06:57:19 AM

I'd love to know what was in that blue folder. Thanks to the all-caps JOE SOAP.

No offence, but who's who?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Frank

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 22 July, 2019, 08:02:18 PM
who's who?

Finley-Day on the left. Can't blame you - one of the reasons I thought that worth posting was the realisation I had no idea what one of the most significant creators in the comic's history looked like.

I mean, it's not important, and I'm sure many people would sleep better at night if they'd never seen a photograph of Alan Moore, but it's an odd consequence of Finley-Day falling out of favour just before comic creators became (very) minor celebrities in fan media.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Frank on 22 July, 2019, 08:09:14 PM
Finley-Day on the left.

Gibbons bottom right. He's a very good boy. No idea who the other hooman is in this photo.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Bolt-01

Link to the EW articles that was in the Thrill-mail...

https://ew.com/movies/2019/07/22/rogue-trooper-duncan-jones-2/

(I love that the image of Rogue they use comes from the Zarjaz cover Staz Johnson drew)

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 July, 2019, 08:27:45 PM
Finley-Day on the left.

Gibbons bottom right. He's a very good boy. No idea who the other hooman is in this photo.
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 22 July, 2019, 08:02:18 PM
who's who?

Finley-Day on the left. Can't blame you - one of the reasons I thought that worth posting was the realisation I had no idea what one of the most significant creators in the comic's history looked like.

I mean, it's not important, and I'm sure many people would sleep better at night if they'd never seen a photograph of Alan Moore, but it's an odd consequence of Finley-Day falling out of favour just before comic creators became (very) minor celebrities in fan media.

Sorry for the late reply (I've forgotten I posted in this thread), but thanks for the quick responses!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

rogue69

There's a new video on YouTube with Duncan Jones talking to Forbidden Planet  about working with Rebellion and Rogue Trooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVNMF6qeHQ

Tiplodocus

I enjoyed that, thanks.

Doesn't Duncan Jones seem like a nice bloke?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 31 August, 2020, 08:41:05 PM
Doesn't Duncan Jones seem like a nice bloke?

I blame the parents myself.