2000 AD > News

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

(1/4) > >>

dweezil2:
This news was shared with me recently and for someone interested by all things action figure related, particularly when in context to the 2000AD universe, this has me insanely excited!!!
Here's hoping that it lasts longer than the 3A range and that we get the complete Dark Judges this time around.
A Mean Machine finally and the rest of the Angel Gang would be great for starters too!!!
More info here: https://toynewsi.com/312-39635

Dash Decent:
It certainly looks like Judge Death's leg.

Fingers crossed Rogue Trooper will finally get a figure.

dweezil2:

--- Quote from: Dash Decent on 30 July, 2021, 02:32:23 PM ---It certainly looks like Judge Death's leg.

Fingers crossed Rogue Trooper will finally get a figure.

--- End quote ---

A Rogue Trooper action figure is long overdue, I couldn't agree more.
Would be nice to see some alternative 2000AD characters receive some love for a change rather than the Dreddverse usual suspects.
Saying that, would be great to see a Land Raider vehicle, if the license holders can wrestle the rights away from Mattel! :)

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: dweezil2 on 30 July, 2021, 03:11:46 PM ---
Would be nice to see some alternative 2000AD characters receive some love for a change rather than the Dreddverse usual suspects.

--- End quote ---

Couldn’t agree more - a couple from Kingdom/ Lawless/ Bad company/ Harlem Hero’s/ Dante  - just mix it up as it gets a bit repetitive when it’s always the same go to characters.

Then again I’ll probably still open the wallet if they produce anything 😁

BPP:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 30 July, 2021, 04:16:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: dweezil2 on 30 July, 2021, 03:11:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Couldn’t agree more - a couple from Kingdom/ Lawless/ Bad company/ Harlem Hero’s/ Dante  - just mix it up as it gets a bit repetitive when it’s always the same go to characters.

Then again I’ll probably still open the wallet if they produce anything 😁

--- End quote ---

3A went:
Tharg
Mongrol
Ro-jaws
Judge fish
Gronk
Dredd
Sam slade
Death - fear - Mortis

And got slated for uncommerciality.