Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: Favorite Chief Judge

Started by broodblik, 04 February, 2022, 07:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

my least favourite chief judge, in terms of personal qualities - but my favourite in terms of most intriguing character .. has to be that psychopathic bureaucrat, mega city one's own banality of evil, martin sinfield.

(it would have been hershey if not for, y'know ... )

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

broodblik

Quote from: BPP on 05 February, 2022, 10:31:25 AM
Strange & Darke for me.

We are not voting for future Chief Judges only past and present :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

norton canes

oshii

Like Tom Baker is my Doctor Who, Goodman is my Chief Judge

You never forget your first.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: norton canes on 05 February, 2022, 12:51:07 PM
Cal FTW

Say what you like about Cal, he broke down barriers when he appointed his deputy Chief Judge.
You may quote me on that.

broodblik

A lot of different views and choices here, quite difficult to tell who is top off the pile. We will call it on Tuesday morning.

I few more interesting ones to run and the next two will start Tuesday as well.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Timothy

Quote from: Mister Pops on 05 February, 2022, 09:30:41 PM
Quote from: norton canes on 05 February, 2022, 12:51:07 PM
Cal FTW

Say what you like about Cal, he broke down barriers when he appointed his deputy Chief Judge.

He literally put up barriers to keep the people in. Or rather he ordered them to put up barriers to keep themselves in.

WhizzBang

The Legendary Shark

No votes for Fargo? Okay, I'll vote for Joe's "Dad!"

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Corinthian

I'm going to vote for Solomon on the grounds that his tenure was mercifully free of atomic wars, robot uprisings, narcissistic tyranny, Sov invasions, incursions of Dark Judges, zombie apocalypses, misguided robot judge programmes, gang boss coups, Days of Chaos, Godcities and P.J. Maybe, therefore he must have been doing something right.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Corinthian on 06 February, 2022, 10:30:36 AM
I'm going to vote for Solomon on the grounds that his tenure was mercifully free of atomic wars, robot uprisings, narcissistic tyranny, Sov invasions, incursions of Dark Judges, zombie apocalypses, misguided robot judge programmes, gang boss coups, Days of Chaos, Godcities and P.J. Maybe, therefore he must have been doing something right.

But you could say virtually the same about Goodman, and he managed 43 years to Solomon's 6!
@jamesfeistdraws

Richard

Goodman had World War Three, the Second American Civil War and the First Robot War.

abelardsnazz

McGruder, second time around.

An honorary mention for Logan, think he's shaping up to the role well.