Main Menu

Manage Subscriptions not working - Server 500 error

Started by Grey M@a, 12 January, 2024, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey M@a

Hopefully this is the right section to bring to up but I have been trying to amend my subscription for the last several days but I constantly get a Server 500 error and I can't manage my sub.

You cannot view this attachment.

Guessing this might already be known but its bee a few days and no improvement as yet.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Funt Solo

I can access it fine.

Try:
 - Forced page reload (CTRL+F5)
 - Clear your browser cache & cookies
 - Try a different network
 - Update your browser
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Grey M@a

Afternoon,

I have tried all this and also from work machines, mobile networks, my connections, laptops, different browsers, its the same on every one of them.

Could it be an account issue?

Grey M@a

I have tried this on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari having the issue no matter what I use.

Grey M@a

Just to add, I am trying to get to this from my accounts page and its the following link:

https://shop.2000ad.com/account/subscriptions

Funt Solo

Sounds like a job for their IT peeps. Contact link is at the bottom of this page: https://support.2000ad.com/hc/en-gb
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Grey M@a on 12 January, 2024, 05:17:49 PMJust to add, I am trying to get to this from my accounts page and its the following link:

Can confirm that I logged into my account just fine from your link. I'm afraid you'll definitely have to raise that with support, via Funt's link above.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Grey M@a

Thank you both for the replies, I'll drop them a line :)

Just wanting to add the megazine to the digital sub too but stops at this 500 error.

Bit overkill but span up a VM with vanilla Firefox and edge and still the same issue so guessing an account issue.

Dandontdare

After 45 consecutive years, I haven't read the prog or meg for over a year because I could not renew my sub and the subs help team couldn't find their arse with both hands.

Grey M@a

Issue was sorted on the Monday, the support mentioned there was a wider issue affecting others.

Dandontdare, it might be worth checking again if you are wanting to sort your account out :)