Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Bigfoot relies on a single piece of compelling evidence. The Roger Paterson-Gimnli footage.

TordelBack

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 26 October, 2016, 10:08:47 AM
Bigfoot relies on a single piece of compelling evidence. The Roger Paterson-Gimnli footage.

He's rogering people on camera now?  Add that to the improbable hair, the incoherent grunting, reality TV career and the Washington-outsider status and that's the next Republican nominee sorted.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 October, 2016, 10:19:47 AM

He's rogering people on camera now?  Add that to the improbable hair, the incoherent grunting, reality TV career and the Washington-outsider status and that's the next Republican nominee sorted.

You're thinking of Smallhand.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 26 October, 2016, 10:50:22 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 26 October, 2016, 10:19:47 AM

You're thinking of Smallhand.

Magnificent.

Proudhuff

Dear Grud! Thanks to this thread I just wandered south of the line on utube below the rising Tide of demons ... They make our own radges seem positively sane  :o
DDT did a job on me

Grugz

watched an interesting programme about that a while ago ,they stabiblised the images and cleaned them up and it appears that bigfoot is a lady one !
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

It's a baffling piece of footage. Sharp enough to make out a startling amount of detail, but too vague to be verified as an actual organism. The maze of conflicting accounts doesn't help settle matters.

It intrigues even firm Bigfoot non-believers like myself because it CAN'T be described as anything other than A) A whole unknown species of primate or B) A man in a costume, and there's just not enough evidence to swing it either way. It's a real oddity.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Grugz on 30 October, 2016, 11:02:12 AM

watched an interesting programme about that a while ago ,they stabiblised the images and cleaned them up and it appears that bigfoot is a lady one !

Get your t**s out for the loggers! I doubt that there is a large unknown anthropoid wandering the forests of America, China, Russia and other places but there has always been stories of such sightings. The legendary Green Man here in Blighty for instance with it's spiritual associations with nature could be seen as a sort of unripe, pre Bigfoot story. Basically the wild still fascinates and frightens us and long may that continue. 
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Hawkmumbler

Few of the classic cryptids hold any water when put under scrutiny. Nessie? A myth of self deprecating hugeness. Yeti? No real visual evidence exists outside of foot prints, most easily linked to mountain goats and even snow leopards. Jersey Devil? Drunk yanks.

I'm far more interested in the more obscure brand of crytpids that indicate a small window in history that tell stories of easily acceptable giant animals. Look at the Bobhar-chu. By accounts it was a modestly sized cross between a dog and an eel. Coming from County Galaway in the 17th century, I fancy the idea said monk who encountered this creature had a wonderful encounter with a rather large sea otter.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Grugz

its them Mexican killer rabbits you have to watch out for.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Grugz on 31 October, 2016, 02:44:03 PM
its them Mexican killer rabbits you have to watch out for.

Ah here now, that's a bit racist. We should be wary of all killer rabbits regardless of nationality
You may quote me on that.

Grugz

it is true but I had to specifically name them so to explain to my then young lass why john marston was killing bunnies in old mexico in red dead redemption, once i'd explained she wasn't upset anymore..

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Mister Pops on 31 October, 2016, 08:18:20 PM

We should be wary of all killer rabbits regardless of nationality.

Fetch the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]