Main Menu

Prog 2318: Hag Team!

Started by The Monarch, 06 February, 2023, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 11 February, 2023, 12:35:47 AM
Quote from: Magnetica on 11 February, 2023, 12:04:51 AMGreat Prog overall.

Maybe I missed it but I thought the Imperium destroyed the Obdurate home world by teleporting a white dwarf star into it -  in this week's episode it says the Scorchers  obliterated the Obdurate system. When was that revealed?

At the request of the Imperium, the Scorchers created the technology to teleport the star!

So I was hoping someone on the Forum would answer my question. I never thought it would be Mike Carroll himself. Just wow. Thanks for taking the time to do that - and so quickly as well.

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Magnetica on 11 February, 2023, 01:27:06 AMThanks for taking the time to do that - and so quickly as well.

You're welcome, Magnetica!

(Although to be honest, it wasn't that speedy a response! I'm actually writing these replies in August 2026 but because I'm set up as a moderator on the messageboard the system allows me to back-date my posts.)

broodblik

The exact point when this was revealed was the second series "The Shadow Chancellor" prog 2221 the last page. The whole second series was basically the undercovering of war-crimes.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JohnW

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 11 February, 2023, 01:43:42 AMI'm actually writing these replies in August 2026 but because I'm set up as a moderator on the messageboard the system allows me to back-date my posts.

If that's the case, then maybe you can at last explain who exactly you meant when you said, "I will crush you all like insects!" at the 2025 Grammys.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: JWare on 11 February, 2023, 09:35:12 AMIf that's the case, then maybe you can at last explain who exactly you meant when you said, "I will crush you all like insects!" at the 2025 Grammys.

No one has ever seen Mike Carroll and Morbo in the same room. Just sayin'...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Mike Carroll

Quote from: JWare on 11 February, 2023, 09:35:12 AMIf that's the case, then maybe you can at last explain who exactly you meant when you said, "I will crush you all like insects!" at the 2025 Grammys.

Ah, I see where the misunderstanding lies... You mean, when I sang my Billboard-topping Country/Despot track "I Will Crush You All Like Insects"...

I Will Crush You All Like Insects
(Lyrics by Michael Carroll, music borrowed from "The Yellow Rose of Texas")

Oh, before I rose to pow-er, you all did worship me
But then I raised the taxes and restricted liberty
You tried to overthrow me but you could not manage it
I will crush you all like insects -- you are not worth my spit

Etc.

JohnW

Bravo! Bravo! Magnificent!

*The standing ovation goes on into its fourth hour. Weaker members of the audience have fainted, but no one wants to be the first to stop clapping*
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!