Main Menu

Prog 1599 Twisted Tales

Started by Kerrin, 14 August, 2008, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Greetings to all, I,ve been a reader for the last 27 years and I can honestly say that the weekly prog is one of those things that keeps me ticking along in the face of the daily drudge.
However, as soon as I turn a page to be faced with the dreaded title, "Bob Byrne's Twisted Tales' my heart drops faster than a Nun's knickers at a stud farm. Am I the only one who feels put out by 6 pages of this indecipherable nonsense or have I finally become that which I most feared....a Grexnix.
Well now I've got that off my chest I would just like to say this is the only chatroom I've ever posted to, and this is my first time. I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to witter on to than those that share my love of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic. Look forward to hearing from you all. Kerrin.

Buttonman

Hi Kerrin, welcome aboard. It's a decent place to hang out if you don't use too many smilies, post unhidden spoilers, make sweeping statements about the Iraq war or royal family or <gasp> start threads on subjects that already exists!

Check out the Bob Twisted thread linked below:

//http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23030

Kerrin

Thanks Buttonman, I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of this sooner or later. This digital larks not as easy as they make it look on  Blue Peter.