Main Menu

An Irish border meet up?

Started by Gavin_Leahy_Block, 21 December, 2010, 08:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

The Scots have done it, the English have done and now I think it's about the Irish borders have a try at it.

So is there anyone out there that's up for a meet up, a few drinks and a bit of a chat in Ireland at some point in the New Year?  No idea of a location yet  just checking if there is interest first.

maryanddavid

P O'Mealoid is talking of doing a small press thing in Dublin sometime at the end of Febuary, Im hoping to make it. I probably wont be in that neck of the woods till then, but would be great to meet board members, I have only met Mike Carrol and Jared I think.

David

Mike Carroll

I'm up for that, as long as the meeting takes place in A Time When There Is No Snow...

-- Mike

Van Dom

If its Dublin I can do it...but I'll be in Japan until February...
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Mikey

I was thinking Keady meself Cosh...

But yeah-I'd be interested too, seeing as The Hell-Feck is off.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

COMMANDO FORCES

Go for it chaps and lets see the pics asp (that's asap but shorter).

HOO-HAA

Definitely interested in this! Dublin's easy-ish to get to. As is Newry. Anywhere a train goes from Belfast will suit me :)

JayzusB.Christ

Hopefully. I wii be out of a job and may be out of the country before long but keep me posted
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Well, Dublin isn't too bad for me to get to, I'll be trailing up from the Tipperary area, but ye are all free to make other suggestions. Sometime around February, if it good with everyone.

maryanddavid

Febuary sounds good, and Im not that bothered where, Dublin or elswhere, Ill have to travel anyway!

David

HOO-HAA

1st weekend in Feb is bad - it's the SFX Weekender (I'll be in the dealer's room, selling my wares so pop by and say hey!).

COMMANDO FORCES

Bump, come on Gavin, get this sorted!

Richmond Clements

Yeah- I'll give it a tentative yes... if we're over at the time.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

So there's going to be a few around for the P-con on the first weekend of March, do we want to coincide the meet up with this, or have it on a separate weekend, the last weekend of February for example?