Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

I wonder how Fuckface Von Clownstick feels about at least 4 years of being (arguably) the most hated man on the planet? Because he really seems to get upset when people criticise him. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

'Gasp' Jayzus! Thats a truth! Why aren't you speaking in alt-truths?!

blackmocco

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 January, 2017, 10:18:49 PM
I wonder how Fuckface Von Clownstick feels about at least 4 years of being (arguably) the most hated man on the planet? Because he really seems to get upset when people criticise him.

Good. Fuck him.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: blackmocco on 22 January, 2017, 10:56:54 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 January, 2017, 10:18:49 PM

Good. Fuck him.

Oh God yes. I hope he hates every second of it. He's made his shit-encrusted, fake-tan-stained bed and I hope he lies sleeplessly in it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

Alternative facts?! That phrase would bites back heavy to Trump team!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Goaty on 23 January, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
Alternative facts?! That phrase would bites back heavy to Trump team!

You'd think so, but the way things are going Von Clownstick could be filmed wanking onto the original draft of the Constitution and guys supporters would love him all the more for it.

Hawkmumbler

Do you know what they call Alternative Facts up north? Utter fucking bollocks!

von Boom

There's a twitter account for half and onion in a bag trying to get more followers than the tangerine clown.

https://twitter.com/HalfOnionInABag?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

JayzusB.Christ

Theblazeuk

21.6m looooong way to go.

SuperSurfer

Well it's good to see the mainstream media holding a US president to account. Let's hope this continues when it comes to foreign policy, as the previous administration almost had a free pass on that count.

In some respects, the Western press left that job to the likes of RT.

von Boom