Main Menu

Temple APA Issue Nine Guidelines

Started by M.I.K., 13 March, 2011, 03:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

The deadline for the latest issue of the Temple APA pdf digital comics showcase has now been set at Monday, April 25th. If you fancy submitting something here are a few guidelines...

http://malcolmkirk.blogspot.com/2011/02/temple-apa-issue-nine-guidelines.html

Van Dom

Nice one Malcolm.

If there's any of you artists out there interested in doing something for this, feel free to drop me a line, I might have something I can throw your way.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

CrazyFoxMachine

Van Dom

So the wonderful CrazyFoxMachine stepped up to the plate after my last request and is currently doing some fantastic work for me on a slightly secret project which shouldn't be secret for much longer. All will be revealed in the next issue of Temple.

HOWEVER!!!! I now find myself in need of some more assistance in putting together a 1 page/6 panel cartoon-type comic strip which I need to include in Temple as a .... precursor to something else. I'm hoping somebody will be able to help out. It's not a difficult one, 6 panels that are almost identical except for the single character changing pose in each one. If anyone's interested, drop me a quick PM and I'll be happy to elaborate.

Thank you so much!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cthulouis

Well, if you don't mind me taking some time out from that other thing I'm doing...