Main Menu

I need info about Bad Company fast.

Started by death monkey 23, 18 November, 2001, 03:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death monkey 23

I am new to 2000AD.  While I was cruising MegaCity on inverness street I got a copy of Best of AD monthly issue 102, from mar 94.
It had what i believe to be the entire Bad Company II in it (or at least, it had something called The Krool Heart.)  
It's excellent.  What I need is a back catalogue of Bad Company.  Please give me details of collections, best ofs etc. (or even progs) where I can get any previous or subsequent Bad Company stories, pref. in time for the new one that's comin out soon.

If you do you're WICKED

p.s. whatever you do do not get a copy of something called GRIP #1.  It is the shittest comic book I have ever read, including Young Heroes In Love.

Thread Zero

How are you deathy?

Welcome to the wonderful world of 2000AD.
Despite our differing views here, we all love the comic!

So Bad Company eh?

Well, Book one saw active duty from Progs 500  (classic prog that) to prog 519. The week before the 10th birthday prog.

I won't tell you what happened but it was one of 2k's finest war strips.

The third series was in colour! Shock eh?
But it was called "Kano". Ran from prog 828 (april 1993) to prog 837 (may 1993).

I would guess that Book one has been reprinted in the Best of. Don't know about the others.

As for Titan graphic novels, I have never seen one but maybe someone else knows.

scojo

Thread Zero

Oh by the way, that shop is where I get my weekly prog from!

Deathy, you ain't that drunk near that pub on the corner near the fruit market? :o)))))

Guess not then.

scojo

death monkey 23

I saw Shane MacGowan walk into a bin in Camden Town recently.  

W. R. Logan

>I am new to 2000AD.  While I was cruising MegaCity on inverness street I got a copy of Best of AD monthly issue 102, from mar 94.
>It had what i believe to be the entire Bad Company II in it (or at least, it had something called The Krool Heart.)  
>It[backslash]'s excellent.  What I need is a back catalogue of Bad Company.  Please give me details of collections, best ofs etc. (or even progs) where I can get any previous or subsequent Bad Company stories, pref. in time for the new one that[backslash]'s comin out soon.

Bad Company 2000AD appearances:

Bad Company Prog 500 ? 519 (Best of 2000 AD 77 ? 78)
Bad Company II The Bewilderness Prog 548 ? 585 (Best of 2000 AD 101 ? 102)
Bad Company Simply Prog 601 - 601
Bad Company Kano Prog 828 ? 837

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

Thread Zero

I actually told him that, logan before you did( with the exception of the Simply progs).

Ha ha!!!

scojo the quick

W. R. Logan

>scojo the quick

Must be that love of men in uniform.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79