Main Menu

Death of Judge Corey...

Started by buana, 11 February, 2002, 04:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buana

Morning,

I'm sure some bright spark in here can enlighten me as to which prog saw Corey kick the bucket?
I vaguely remember that is was a sci-fi special, but cannot remember the details.

Can someone help me out?

ta

Leigh S

It was a summer special - I think the one with Tharg being served drinks by the lovely ladies of 2000AD? You should be able to find it in the magazine section.

Leigh S

...Except it doesn't appear to list that story - Im sure its that one though.

The Amstor Computer

Yep - the 1989 Sci-Fi/Summer special. A damn fine story, and one well worth tracking down.

The Amstor Computer

Yep - the 1989 Sci-Fi/Summer special. A damn fine story, and one well worth tracking down.

Wake

I've now rectified that omission.

Quite a few stories are missing from the specials still I'm afraid.

Anemic_Newt

It is listed in the Sci-fi special 1989 - Judge Corey - Leviathan's Farewell.

So far ? 1 votes - get voting!

Anemic_Newt

Looks like I got there straight after Wake put it in!

The Amstor Computer

Wake - do you need contents lists for any of the specials, or is it just a lack of time that's the problem?
I'm sure most posters here could help to fill in the blanks for even the most obscure one-offs.

Wake

I have a full collection, apart from one of the best of 2000AD specials. What takes the time is getting the details onto computer. If people send me emails with missing credit details (including text stories) then I can upload them quickly...just check you're not sending stuff I've already done

For reprints I need to know the title, as given on this wesite, of the original...plus the location (2000ad, megazine, specials or star). I've still got some to track down from the us reprints...

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Lost Thrills (reprint not connected to original)

kertap

Is that the one were the psi-judge kills herself after hearing the last whale die? If that is the story then I have it somewhere.