Main Menu

The Unofficial 2000AD Sketch Competition #2: VOTING THREAD!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 17 March, 2021, 07:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Link Prime

1st) Colin YNWA (1)
2nd) Dark Jimbo
3rd) Jim Campbell (1)

Good work Squaxx.

Rogue Judge

Just a thought based on the number of views/comments of this thread - does pinning the thread to top kind of hide it? I know I didn't notice it right away...might it get more action if not pinned? Just a thought, more people need to see & enjoy these fine efforts!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 19 March, 2021, 03:10:39 PM
Just a thought based on the number of views/comments of this thread - does pinning the thread to top kind of hide it? I know I didn't notice it right away...might it get more action if not pinned? Just a thought, more people need to see & enjoy these fine efforts!

No, pinning it means that if you go into the 'General' section of the site, it will be pretty much at the top. If you use 'Active Topics' (like I do) though, it'll drop down the list like any other post if there are no new replies.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Rogue Judge

Okay good to know. Maybe it's the orange color or something but I just look at the grey lines with a red "New" beside it...I'm probably not using the forum effectively. Makes sense to keep it on top.

Colin YNWA

Okay I'm just going to do it cos otherwise I'll just keep changing my mind... so

1. Bolt-01 - 'cos its the strip I most want to see
2. Dark Jimbo - 'cos its just stunning and it looks like Robin off of Batman
3. Jim Campbell #1 cos it made me laugh out loud (some one should think of a shorter way to type that...) when I saw it.

HM to All the others by Jim Campbell
Woolly # 1 for once again being the best drawing
Tomve for all this brilliant entries that I can't believe didn't place but particularly my fav #2

But Jez everyone played a blinder this month. This is my new favourite thing on the forum I just love this comp and all the brilliant entries.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 March, 2021, 04:22:26 PM
But Jez everyone played a blinder this month. This is my new favourite thing on the forum I just love this comp and all the brilliant entries.

Seconded, and bumped.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Jim_Campbell

REMINDER: Voting closes end of day today. If anyone is still mulling over their choices, you haven't got long to get your votes in...

Jim_Campbell

I've only just realised that I forgot to vote!

So much good stuff here, so here's a snap selection...

1st: Colin YNWA #2
2nd: Bolt-01
3rd: Dark Jimbo

HM for Tomwe #3

M.I.K.

1 : Dark Jimbo
2 : Woolly #2
3 : Tomwe #3

HM : Jim Campbell #2

Jim_Campbell

Right, that's VOTING CLOSED, folks.

Thanks again for everyone's fantastic entries, and to everyone who took the time to vote. Your participation on both sides of the comp is much appreciated.

Results will be along shortly.