Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Darkest Judge - coming July 2023

Started by Dash Decent, 16 September, 2022, 04:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

levers

Anyone shed light on what this one's about? Are we yet to see this printed in the Prog/Meg?

Does PJ Maybe make his return as a Dark Judge?!?

Richard

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

The prog and Meg strippage came to 106 pages, unless my butterfingers did it all wrong or I got a special extra strip that you lot didn't get. Mind you, that zombie Slaine and zombie Bill Savage teaming up against Defoe and Greysuit was EPIC and ARSOM!

Usually, I'm not keen on doubling up on recent stuff like this- especially when originally published 'complete' as it were in the first place, without the faff of dragging multiple comics out of boxes and bags to read it... but this one I really liked, and the thought of it as a bookshelf edition means they might have made a sale.

SBT

dan200

I could see them leaving out some of the non-dreddverse strips from the Prog, some of them might be quite baffling to a TPB-only reader.

IndigoPrime

Amazon is hardly a bastion of reliability on page counts. I saw one recently that stated an upcoming trade collection would have one page.

judgeurko

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 27 September, 2022, 11:03:37 AM
Amazon is hardly a bastion of reliability on page counts. I saw one recently that stated an upcoming trade collection would have one page.
Maybe a very long page?

Dash Decent

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 27 September, 2022, 11:03:37 AM

Yes, but what a page!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll