Main Menu

Borag Thungg, Earthlet's from Sweden!

Started by Aztecface, 06 August, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aztecface

On a different note, why are certain functions within the forum restricted to me? Such as being able to change settings and use an avatar? The thought occurred to me that it might be be my trial period as a member.

gcadigan

You're right! I'm in the same boat. It's the price we pay as newcomers.

And welcome!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Aztecface on 06 August, 2014, 11:15:37 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 06 August, 2014, 09:34:49 PM
My wife asked me to marry her in Sweden, much further north than you are... and a completely irreverent self absorbed statement on a thread that meant to be about welcoming you... but ya know thought I'd share... oh and welcome aboard. Have fun.

Colin, Thank You. Why did she want to get married in Sweden?

Sorry I meant she proposed there.

Aztecface

gcadigan, Thanks.

Colin, you will have to tell me more some day. My wife proposed to me as well... in Sweden:). Funny story but probably not fitted for this forum or thread.

Thank You all for the warm welcome. I look very much forward to spending time with you all... discussing our favorite comics.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Aztecface on 06 August, 2014, 11:40:45 PM
On a different note, why are certain functions within the forum restricted to me? Such as being able to change settings and use an avatar? The thought occurred to me that it might be be my trial period as a member.

that's right - your profile and certain threads are unavailable until you've posted for a while to prove that you're not a troll or a spammer - then one of the mods will fully activate your account.

Aztecface

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Aztecface