Main Menu

Prog 1904 - Class War

Started by JamesC, 18 October, 2014, 09:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grobbendonk

I keep seeing people saying they skip strips they don't enjoy. I find it odd. Of course everyone is welcome to consume the Prog in any way they see fit. But I always read the whole edition even when a story is lost on me. Case in point, in my epic re-read from Prog 1 I'm heading into the 480s and yes I read every single episode of Bad City Blue!  :lol:
Maybe I'm just a masochist? Bloody glad its over with though!

Pop Culture Bandit

Grobbendonk, I'm doing a re-read too and I found Bad City Blue to be fairly readable. The only two strips I've skipped (or glossed over) have been Sooner or Later and Metalzoic. Other than that, it's all been good stuff. Currently in the mid-500's.

As for this week's Prog, here is our review:
http://www.popculturebandit.co.uk/2014/10/2000ad-prog-1904.html

Really loving Ichabod Azrael and Greysuit, and cannot wait to see how they develop!

Grobbendonk

Ah yes. Sooner or Later. I'm struggling with that. Glad its usually only one page. I remember Metalzoic from first time round. I think it was fairly incomprehensible. Its starting soon in my re-read, so we'll see.

TordelBack

Quote from: Grobbendonk on 27 October, 2014, 05:03:24 PM
Ah yes. Sooner or Later. I'm struggling with that. Glad its usually only one page. I remember Metalzoic from first time round. I think it was fairly incomprehensible. Its starting soon in my re-read, so we'll see.

Gotta love taste.  I actually rate Bad City Blue quite highly as a nice self-contained tale, and Sooner or Later is one of my all-time favourites.