Main Menu

An idea for the site Wake

Started by Dean, 07 June, 2002, 05:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Sigh... for once I thought registering an opinion was enough rather than qualifying it.

To me it just seems to allow the crap to float to the top, and making it too easy to ignore older threads.

What I think will happen is that a few threads (which at the moment you have size limiter on) will just grow fat and gross and stick around for longer than is healthy.

Ah, well, as usual I'm in the taste minority.

Jared Katooie

Hey this is still at the top!

Post,post,post.

Hehehe

Jared

Oddboy

Wake,
Have to say I'm with PVS on this one.  Can't find the threads I'm looking for very easily.  All new posts make the thread title glow red on my computer, and I'm guessing they do on everyone elses... isn't that enough to see where the new posts are?

Sorry to grumble.

Oddboy.

P.S.  Thanks for Judgement on Gotham - got it yesterday!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Wake

Fair enough. I've added a new command in the chat room. If you type /bbsorder2 the message index will return to thread order.

Wake

Wood

Got to say, didn't bother to read this thread before. But I prefer it like this.

And that ain't just because PVS doesn't.

Well, it might be a bit.

paulvonscott

Damn you Wood, we'll meet again, and next time I will be victorious.

Aha-ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

(PVS swirls cape and leaps into the sewers)

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

ukdane

will /bbsorder1 sort the messages in date order?
Cheers

-Daney

Wake

The default is 'date order' so you only need to type /bbsorder1 if you have changed to thread order and want to change back.

Wake

Wood

Isn't hiding in the sewers a little smelly?

Can't you afford a proper hideout, Peevs?

paulvonscott

You know full well my Adamantine Palacial Lair (supplied with haernogen tactical missiles) was destroyed in a freak mollusc storm.  Some would say that mollusc storm was far from a natural occurance...

And do not call me Peevs, my full title is Predatory Violent Slaughterman, or simple PVS.

A.K.A. Slaughterman Jack, the Subterranean Slicer.

Wood?  Ahem, is that an ironic title?

Wood

Only my wife knows for sure, Peevy.