Main Menu

No Title

Started by seeneester, 23 June, 2002, 02:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

Question: If the last ABC Warriors story is set in the time of the termight empire, why are there still the original alien residents (the Tri-morphs) on mars? Surely with Mars being but a stones throw in galactic terms from Earth they would have been among the first to be exterminated by Torquemada. Were they very good at hiding, did Tom Tom misplace his glasses, or did he plan on getting back to them later? Anyone got any suggestions?.

paulvonscott

Maybe it was early termight empire, before torquemada and the worst excesses.  I dunno, I assumed it was set roughly in the period of the original ABC warriors stories, maybe a bit after.  I'd like to know too!

Smiley

I think maybe the latest stories are set in  the 'Classical Period' of the Terran Empire. The Black Hole bypass has been completed but Torquemada won't be around for several hundred years yet.

The A.B.C. Warriors went back in time to this period after Nemesis sent them into the Time Wastes. I don't believe they've done any time-travelling since? Anyone got concrete info?

McNulty

I had a look over the story last night but could find no explatation how they got back to Mars. They simply showed up at the start to save a camp of Trimorphs. I agree that it must be set after the last ABC Warriors story because
Morrigan was with the team at the start,
Deadlock is the leader
As for the timeframe, it must be relatively soon after the original ABC Warriors story. Because their presence there the first time round is still within living memory; the commander of the humans said "ABC Warriors, I thought you were dead." Whenever it is set, it is long before the time of Torquemada.