Main Menu

Gold-plated Dredd badge

Started by Wake, 25 September, 2006, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Bump.

Tempted. Don't know why, but tempted.

Will broach the subject the next time the wife's had a glass or two of wine...

macwatson

Good Going...is the Dredd helmet project still ongoing.
Cheers..regards

Macwatson
I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain...time to die

macwatson

I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain...time to die

Concrete Block 15

Well, that's the thirty deposits done then, according to the Termight site!

Can I expect this to be ready in time for Santa's bulging sack before he comes and then inserts it into my dirty old back passage? (my chimney being at the rear of the house, naturally.)

Wake

I'm hoping to get them ordered within the next week, so then can be ready to sell by mid November. If anyone wants one who hasn't paid a deposit, please consider doing so even though the initial target has been reached.

Cheers,

Wake

paulvonscott

Just noticed the head on the 3D shot CB15 posted - looks like a pigeon!

Still pigeon or not, I've ordered one!

Wake

That's a different Dredd badge. The metal one I'm taking deposits for shouldn't look like that but will be of a similar size.

Cheers,

Wake

Concrete Block 15

paulvonscott

That's a relief.  The chain looked wimpy as well.. as well... as well...

Looking forward to getting it... getting it... getting it...

Is there any echo in here?

Etc. :p

Wake

I need to decide whether to order these badges or not on the 19th October (because that's the start of my credit card month). The more deposits I have by Thursday the easier it will be to convince my wife that this is worth doing.

Cheers,

Wake

Concrete Block 15

If it's any help:

PLEASE MRS. CARTER, THIS IS WORTH DOING!

paulvonscott

I'm sure you'll sell them Wake (and you promised!).

Certainly I bet you'd flog a few on e-bay, and at next years Dreddcon and Bristol festival.

opaque

Get Rebellion to buy some and give them away in a competition? ;)

Wake

This is Mrs Carter.

I am thinking about it. If i say yes, then i expect a FANTASTIC birthday present Mr Carter.

Concrete Block 15

Ha ha! You go, girl! (no disrespect intended, naturally.)

How about a stunning piece of designer gold(plated) jewellery, guaranteed to attract admiring glances wherever you go...?