Main Menu

Judge Anderson crystal devil

Started by FalconHoof, 04 September, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalconHoof

Hi,

I was hoping someone out there could help me; I'm trying to find a Judge Anderson story that I had the first issue of when I was a kid (mid 90's). She was on another planet as a tourist, and one of the attractions she went to see was a giant crystal structure that was shaped like the devil. When the wind blew through it it sounded like music, and a dialogue box said:

"And I heard the Devil play". She then threw her badge away and said something like:

"if you're going to try and find yourself, you may as well start where you are"

That's all I remember, but I want to find the ending. Can anyone help me with a prog number?

Thanks!!

broodblik

I think it was in the Meg No 2.60. Postcards from the Edge running from No 2.50-2.60
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Greg M.

You can also get it in the Judge Anderson: The Psi Files Vol 2 collected edition.

sheridan

Quote from: Greg M. on 04 September, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
You can also get it in the Judge Anderson: The Psi Files Vol 2 collected edition.

Available here