Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Sorry to hear that, Mogz. Take care, mate.

mogzilla

its getting weirder. while his mum and sister have been hertbroken as we have now found out the cancer is proinent thoughout his body including his liver and kidneys he has been home and having parties...fair enuff you'd think,but he hasnt phoned his mum at all ...there was a bit of bother a few years ago which theyve started and hes apparently disowned all his side in favour of the richer side that are his wifes and his neighbours and even his wifes colleagues  (several parties) and no apparent concern or thought for his mum whos nearly 80 and hasnt done anyone any harm ...hes a snob and makes a big show of how much money he has due to a work injury which i think was overplayed a bit for the compo...so my wife is like me and has mixed feelings about it all we used to be close...but how he's treating us all ...

his wife is acting like shes just bought a hamster no emotion at all ,she didnt when her parents died withn a couple of weeks of each other and her (poorer) sister died of cancer 3 days after being diagnosed...

we really think if his eldest hadnt told us they wouldnt have ,we might have found out after the funeral.

families eh? ::)

SuperSurfer

I didn't know about the condition of Bill Mantlo, ex-Marvel writer (Hulk, Micronauts, ROM, Cloak & Dagger).

Upsetting stuff.

Tragic Tale:
http://www.lifehealthpro.com/2011/11/07/tragic-tale

Roger Godpleton

I keep forgetting that you're supposed to take glasses off with both hands and not just take them off with one hand when you take my glasses off. I did it again, just as I was about to go in the bath. I wanted to put them back on again and take them off again with two hands but I just couldn't do it.

Specsavers went to all that trouble to design and print a leaflet about how I should take care of glasses and I ignore it. I just go ahead and be the selfish son of a bitch I always be. This is how I repay Specsavers when they give me two pairs of glasses for the price of one, two cases for the price of one and a leaflet on taking care of glasses. I pay lip service to the message of the leaflet and then I just forget to follow its instructions. I just fucking forget.

Also, while I was in the bath I almost went from butthole to face with the same handful of lather.

I think it's safe to say that my life is in a tailspin right now.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

I did it at least 3 more times today.

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 18 November, 2011, 06:53:07 PM
I did it at least 3 more times today.

In three separate baths, or three times in one? 

My top tip is to actually keep your arse under the water, that way the lather will wash off you hand between bottom and phisiog. 

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: TordelBack on 18 November, 2011, 06:59:09 PM
I can't decide if I love Moves Like Jagger more than Swagger Jagger.

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 18 November, 2011, 07:04:58 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 18 November, 2011, 06:59:09 PM
I can't decide if I love Moves Like Jagger more than Swagger Jagger.

Normally I'd plead nolo contondere, but you should keep these things plausible, Krustabi.  That decision is easy, even for me: one is by Maroon 5, my most hated of all colour-titled bands.  At least that Cher thing might grow up one day.

Roger Godpleton

I saw this homeless person who was only wearing a t-shirt walking towards me so naturally I crossed the street to avoid him. But then it occurred to me that he might have just had a limp.

He had been gone for a while so I went back over the street to where I was standing but then another homeless person came along and actually spoke at me. He had a sensible winter coat and a backpack on so how was I supposed to know he was homeless

Van Dom

Well, its finally happened. Been on the cards for a while but was just told our company is closing down and I've been made redundant.
Merry fuckin Christmas.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Bhuna

Bloody Hell DvD, that is shit news man  :(
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Spaceghost

Aw shit. That's awful Van Dom. What a time of year to be told.

Try to stay positive though, I work for a company who's biggest client was a certain bank that went tits up and there were very heavy redundancies here. Most of my mates were made redundant (I, luckily, managed to hang on) and pretty much all of them found work again within a couple of months.

They all seem happier now as well. These things can seem bad at the time but they often end up presenting you with new opportunities too. Chin up and happy xmas.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bolt-01

Eek, that's well rough DVD.

TordelBack

Feck's sake Dirk, that's awful, and worse timing.  Just in time to enjoy the promised cuts in social welfare.  My sympathies.

SmallBlueThing

Absolutely terrible, and terribly timed, Dirk. My sympathies to you- and i hope you find something new and better with great speed!

SBT