Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Goosegash on 05 November, 2016, 07:34:00 PM
There was at least one funny thing to come out of the last few weeks(nicked from Facebook, credit to Richard Pearce)

Ha, that's me  :) Fascinating seeing how this has spread - I posted it under Public setting, as a friend wanted to share it (my FB stuff is usually just for friends and family) and it just kept on getting shared. I saw a brilliant Dalek one too, but I've been kicking myself for forgetting to put a "Photos by Brian Bolland" on this. Glad you liked it!

IndigoPrime

It's a great pic. I would have bunged it on Twitter, but didn't want to steal it and couldn't find a link to the original source.

Professor Bear

To be an accurate representation of the Mail, it needs a photo of Vienna Dredd as a child, with a caption about how grown up she looks.

Theblazeuk

At the age of 16 and with her 'All grown up!' figure perhaps, though I'm not sure if Vienna is standing in for baby george or for the usual paedophilic voyeurism the DM salivates over.

Spikes

He's going to get in, isn't he...

I can feel it in my water.

Hawkmumbler

....Shite balls I hope not, for all our sakes...

Zarjazzer

Pillory Clinton being the alternative, who has grovelled to Wall Street all her career. She's still better than El Hairdo , but then a dick broke dog's better. Democracy's the worst form of government apart from all the other kinds. That's what i keep telling myself.  :-\
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Frank

Quote from: Spikes on 07 November, 2016, 06:59:55 PM
He's going to get in, isn't he...

Doesn't matter whether he does or not; his aim was to destroy the system. If Clinton wins, she won't be able to govern*.

Once the principles of cooperation and common interest are abandoned, everything is fucked. And as Prince Metternich said, when the US gets fucked, the UK catches Chlamydia.

* Look at the shutdowns Congress pulled on Obama, who (unlike Clinton) was at least popular with his own supporters. Nobody likes Clinton.

IndigoPrime

If he loses, we'all get a new Trump network that'll make Fox look like The Observer.

von Boom

What to expect if Trump actually wins.

Grugz

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 November, 2016, 05:22:21 PM
At the age of 16 and with her 'All grown up!' figure perhaps, though I'm not sure if Vienna is standing in for baby george or for the usual paedophilic voyeurism the DM salivates over.

maybe they'd be better relocating to Germany as the age of consent is 14! and I belive lower than 16 in a lot of the civilised EU ,and they say were better off remaining! aye, if your a perv wanting to be able to freely move about and get your underage fix.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Theblazeuk

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Grugz on 07 November, 2016, 11:21:20 PM
  maybe they'd be better relocating to Germany as the age of consent is 14! and I belive lower than 16 in a lot of the civilised EU ,and they say were better off remaining! aye, if your a perv wanting to be able to freely move about and get your underage fix.

A ridiculously reductive and uninformed piece of anti-European nonsense. Germany's low age of consent is intended to decriminalise sex between teenagers as part of a strategy to reduce unwanted teenage pregnancies — a successful one, it would seem, since their rate is 9.8 per 1000 women aged 15-19, where the UK's is 26.4. Further, Germany's law takes specific account of age difference — if you're over 21, you can still be prosecuted for sex with a 14 or 15 year old.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

Germany'a policies are shared with Japan, another example of low teenage pregnancy rate and high quality of sex education.

This add'a nothing to the debate, I know.

Theblazeuk

The proper response would be look up European ages of consent and lo, you will see it is more nuanced than ours. Of course looking practically anything up about the EU would reveal that.