Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 17 December, 2021, 03:51:24 AM
Also "The Steel Claw - vol 2: The Reign of the Brain" and "A Spell of Trouble" from Jinty.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Richard on 16 December, 2021, 06:10:38 PM
QuoteI am intrigued to see what will be reprinted with 'Strontium Dog - The Son' as everything else has been covered before.
"By Private Contract" has not yet been collected in this series. Also "Once Upon a Time in Der Vest" hopefully.

Christmas wish granted - Rob Williams & Laurence Campbell are named on the cover.  (There's no way Tharg could keep dat Vest under his shirt!)

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dash Decent

Anytime, BSC!

Downthetubes has a combined 2000AD/Treasury list but my browser didn't like it.  It mentions we are also expecting a reprint of "Kelly's Eye" (going by a mention in one of the Janus Stark volumes).
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Colin YNWA

This years FCBD title is about half way down this list - looks (?) like it might have become reprint, but maybe Tharg will sneek in an original story?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/full-free-comic-book-day-titles-for-7th-may-2022/

Link Prime

broodblik

Coming to the prog in March 2022:

Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! Judge Dredd leads a team of cadets and Citi-Def soldiers through the war-torn streets of Mega-City One in 'The Citadel'; a journalist investigates sect infiltration in Brink: 'Mercury Retrograde'; the vampire Constanta returns in a new series of Fiends of the Eastern Front as he becomes embroiled in the Cold War in '1963'; and Kingmaker, The Order, and Proteus Vex all come to their explosive finales!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Coming to the meg in March 2022:

More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! The future lawman comes under attack in the Pan-African enclave of Profundia in Praise Zort!; there's a monster rampaging through Badrock in Lawless: 'Ballots Over Badrock'; Goya's infection continues to spread in Death; there's gang confrontation in Diamond Dogs III; and the race kicks off in 'Surfer'. Plus there's the usual interviews, features, and in the bagged GN Hawk's epic adventure continues from Garth Ennis & Henry Flint!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

PsychoGoatee

Sounds cool to me! More thrills, Wagner Dredd, you name it.

Max Headroom

Does anyone know if 'Third World War' volume 3 will be out anytime soon? Personally, I haven't been able to glean any information but am hoping someone has an inkling...