Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

Quote from: amines2058 on 06 September, 2014, 06:47:29 AMThe link takes me to a brush pack plus their description, containing pencil ink and paint brushes, but when you click on buy now the link is broken.

If you're stuck, there's no shortage of art forums sharing their own brushes amongst themselves.  Just go to Deviantart and search for "Manga Studio brushes" to get a decent selection for the last few versions of the software, although you can get the same results as those samples with a bit of tweaking at MS' regular brush and pen settings.

amines2058

Cheers Bear McBear I will have to have a look later on and see what I find!

DoomBot

Really, I don't know what I'm doing anymore :) . This amused me for a while over the weekend.

CrazyFoxMachine

mimikeke

@cfm: sweet linework ye got there.

some more silly doodles in some kind of cutout style I'm trying to develop.  One being a sexy Hershey for a friend's birthday present and the other being the kind of 2000AD clothing I'd like to make and wear.

Darren Stephens

Great work all around this thread. Love the Capaldipic CFM, and Mimikeke, those are beautiful.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers Darren & mimi - great to see you in again those cut-outs are really effective :D

Jon

mimikeke

I feel compelled to tell everyone once again how good Jon is since no one else has said anything.

amines2058

Quote from: mimikeke on 23 September, 2014, 05:17:17 AM
I feel compelled to tell everyone once again how good Jon is since no one else has said anything.

Mimikeke, I think we are usually in to much of a stunned silence to say anything as I always look forward to seeing what Jon has posted next.

SuperSurfer

Indeed. That Deadlock is top notch, Jon.

Darren Stephens

Jon's work is phenomenal. Sometimes it literally goes without saying! :lol:
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Danbo

Amazing work as usual on here,not been in for ages but its always worth a good gander.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Jon

Oh... erm....wow. That was a bit unexpected. Thanks everyone. I really don't know what to say.

Wow.

And here was me thinking it might be a bit derivative....  :-[

conceptboy

oh well they had to have them one day!