Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Bolt-01, 23 April, 2021, 07:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

We used to have a thread for this, but that was many moons ago.

So -- Happy Birthday to Mr Jim Campbell.

Fingers crossed we'll get to meet up in the real world again at some point, most likely Thought Bubble!
Have a great day my friend.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

Belated happy returns to you Bolt-01 for yesterday I think as well.

But yes have a glorious day Jim Campbell, you letter you.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

I thought he died years ago. The Darwin's tortoise of forumites, but with better ligatures.

Happy birthday, Jim, may your eyes never be crossbar!

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

pauljholden

Happy Birthday Jim, remember old goths never die, they just start to fade in the wash.

von Boom

broodblik

Happy Birthday Jim, keep on lettering !!!!!!
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Old goths never die, they just fade to grey.

Old goths never die, they just look like they have.

Happy birthday, Jim!

Dog Deever

Happy Birthday Jim- stay pallid.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

sheridan

I considered whether to start a new thread for this, then found this one which looked like an attempt to kickstart a general birthday thread.  The birthday in question isn't for anybody on this board, but I figured it'd be good to celebrate a celebrity who's alive and not just wait until they die to put 'em on the RIP thread.  Anyway, here goes:

Mel Brooks, 96 today (Writer, Director, Actor, Producer and failed Dairy Farmer).  I didn't know this, but Mel fought in the Battle of the Bulge.  Here's a quote:
Quote from: Mel-BrooksYou thought about how you were going to stay warm that night, how you were going to get from one hedgerow to another without some German sniper taking you out. You didn't worry about tomorrow.

The Legendary Shark

Great idea - we don't celebrate life nearly as much as we should.

Happy birthday, Mel! Loved me that Blazing Saddles and the rest!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Happy Birthday to me! Fifty Six long, long years old today.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.