General Chat > Events

BHP Glasgow Comic Con 4 June drinkies?

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Enigmatic Dr X:
I'll come! (And then bog off after three pints as I don't get out any more and feel really ropey)

CalHab:
Is this event good? I remember speaking to some of the BHP people at an Edinburgh Comic Art fest a few years ago and they seemed like a decent bunch. I'm tempted to head down if I'm around in June.

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 24 March, 2022, 08:19:14 AM ---Is this event good? I remember speaking to some of the BHP people at an Edinburgh Comic Art fest a few years ago and they seemed like a decent bunch. I'm tempted to head down if I'm around in June.

--- End quote ---

It can be a bit hit or miss TBH, but better that anything else on the go in Scotland now...

Bring back HiEx! I'm looking at you Rich!

rabbie77:
Am up for this.

GordonR:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 April, 2022, 04:34:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: CalHab on 24 March, 2022, 08:19:14 AM ---Is this event good? I remember speaking to some of the BHP people at an Edinburgh Comic Art fest a few years ago and they seemed like a decent bunch. I'm tempted to head down if I'm around in June.

--- End quote ---

It can be a bit hit or miss TBH, but better that anything else on the go in Scotland now...

Bring back HiEx! I'm looking at you Rich!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Edinburgh Comic Con at the ECC is now an official victim of the pandemic, leaving the Glasgow Comic Con the last Scottish con that's actually about comics, AFAIK. (Might still be something in Dundee, it's a bit 'local' feeling?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version