Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

There's way more to it than just debt, and although debt cancellation might be a good start, once we lift that particular paving slab there are going to be a lot (and I mean a LOT) of buried bodies and creepy crawlies scurrying for cover. At least as important as targeted and intelligent debt forgiveness is, in my humble, a Truth & Reconciliation process.

"Minions" (and major players) need to be offered immunity in exchange for testimony. We need to see exactly how deep this corruption goes and who are/were the main players.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

WITCH HUNT, BITCHES. YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

I've noticed you banging this drum a bit lately and maybe I'm being dense but I really don't understand what the problem with interest is.

If you want a builder to build a wall you have to pay them. If you want someone to tend your sheep while you're off to the market you have to offer them some sort of reciprocal arrangement next Friday. Or at least a reacharound.

A lender is providing a service just the same as anyone else, surely they are entitled to charge for that with the expectation that the customer will hold up their part of the bargain? If you don't want to pay interest, you don't have to take out a loan.
We never really die.

The Legendary Shark

Banks create the principal but not the interest to service their loans. To find the interest, new loans must continually be taken out, expanding the money supply, inflating prices — and robbing you of the value of your money.

To be honest, trying to explain the flaws of interest without talking about money as a whole is quite difficult. I'd recommend the documentary "The Money Masters", a 1995 documentary produced by Patrick S. J. Carmack and directed and narrated by William T. Still. It discusses the concepts of money, debt and taxes, and describes their development from biblical times onward. It covers the history of fractional-reserve banking, central banking, monetary policy, the bond system and the Federal Reserve System. It's quite a hefty documentary at around 3 1/2 hours, but well worth watching if you want to understand the reality of the modern banking system. It can be found on many torrent sites and in digestible chunks on YouTube. I would urge everyone to make time for it.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

The Legendary Shark

Yes, actually - height, width and time...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Greg M.

Understandable... look what one of 'em did to that Charles Foster Kane fellow....

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

11 shocking things you now realize to be true (but you never would have believed just three years ago). All from the United States, but we know how our Government does so like to copy Uncle Sam so maybe some of these things are already going on here, too. I know that people like Brian Gerrish and Robert Green have been investigating institutionalized paedophile rings (see Hollie Grieg for many years.

#1 - Most of the honey you buy in the grocery store contains no actual honey whatsoever

#2 - The fluoride that's dripped into municipal water supplies is actually a highly toxic industrial chemical byproduct

#3 - Flu vaccines often contain live flu viruses and actually cause the flu as a way to worsen the flu season and scare more people into buying vaccines

#4 - Ron Paul is deliberately stripped out of mainstream news reports, online polls and debate coverage in order to "game the system" against him

#5 - The United States government openly trafficks illegal guns into Mexico as a way to cause gun violence in the USA

#6 - Prestigious U.S. hospitals are widely engaged in black market organ trafficking and organ transplants

#7 - The child sex slave industry is huge, highly profitable, and found everywhere across America (and the world)

#8 - Commercial chickens are routinely fed arsenic, and commercial cows are routinely fed chicken poop

#9 - "Natural" foods and cereals are routinely made with genetically modified ingredients

#10 - The global banking industry is a criminal racket that steals wealth from working class People and redistributes it to the global wealthy elite

#11 - The U.S. government routinely conspires with pharmaceutical giants to conduct criminal, inhumane medical experiments on innocent people
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

#3 is complete bullshit as far as Ireland/the UK is concerned.
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

According to the NHS website:

"The flu vaccine contains three different types of flu virus (usually two A types and one B type). For most vaccines, the three strains of the viruses are grown in hens' eggs. The viruses are then killed (deactivated) and purified before being made into the vaccine."

So, I guess that so long as the deactivation process works properly, there's nothing to worry about. (Oh, and that they stop putting toxins like Aluminium Hydroxide in vaccines...)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

They may be all true, then again they may all be lies but I'm having a brilliant time  :thumbsup:

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 November, 2011, 02:19:39 PM
According to the NHS website:

"The flu vaccine contains three different types of flu virus (usually two A types and one B type). For most vaccines, the three strains of the viruses are grown in hens' eggs. The viruses are then killed (deactivated) and purified before being made into the vaccine."

So, I guess that so long as the deactivation process works properly, there's nothing to worry about. (Oh, and that they stop putting toxins like Aluminium Hydroxide in vaccines...)

If the viruses are first killed then purified, whats the point of even putting them in... :-*
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.