JOE SOAP

blixab

Just been advised by Denise that it is being shipped today - Can't wait

COMMANDO FORCES

They'll all arrive as everyone is travelling to London :lol:

Spikes

Quote from: blixab on 29 August, 2012, 06:10:49 PM
Just been advised by Denise that it is being shipped today - Can't wait

Really? Thats good news. Wasnt this due to ship early September?

Dr Feeley Good

Just been a tight arse and ordered the standard edition from play.com .....£24.50 delivered

Pete Wells

I bought the posh one as hopefully I'll be getting a comp copy!

Yes dear boarders, I was asked to add my twopenneth worth in the book, now fingers crossed some of my drivel will have actually made it in there!

Steve Green

Was it a 10 page diatribe on the shameful absence of Pete Wells block in the first 30-odd years of the prog?

FoldsFive

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 29 August, 2012, 06:14:56 PM
They'll all arrive as everyone is travelling to London :lol:

...just think of it as something to look forward to upon your return home.  I know I will :)

Pete Wells

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 August, 2012, 11:13:41 PM
Was it a 10 page diatribe on the shameful absence of Pete Wells block in the first 30-odd years of the prog?

Might be...

ming

I ordered my copy of the special edition version as soon as I got confirmation that it doesn't have Pete's text in it.

:lol:

Heh, just kidding, Pete.  Really looking forward to getting this, although I might have to wait until I'm in the UK in December (shipping to Norway was £19).  Still hoping that a follow-up featuring a selection of the best non-Dredd covers appears, although it's probably unlikely.

COMMANDO FORCES

My Limited Edition one has arrived and it's gorgeous. Should I take to the screening to try and get Karl to sign it :-\

Mudcrab

Quote from: ming on 30 August, 2012, 12:46:12 PM
Still hoping that a follow-up featuring a selection of the best non-Dredd covers appears, although it's probably unlikely.

Hooray, got my note from Denise too.

I'll love to see one with other covers. Just think of the sheer amount of classic Ezquerra SDs, O'Neill Nemesis/ABCs/Metalzoic, Gibson Robo Hunters, Ewins Bad Company's, Belardinelli everythings. Well anyway, rather than listing everything and everyone that's ever been on the prog cover, will agree there. I guess it might not have the demand of the Dredd one but we can hope.

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Large48

CF, I'm taking mine on Saturday, more Droids there!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

W. R. Logan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 August, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
My Limited Edition one has arrived and it's gorgeous. Should I take to the screening to try and get Karl to sign it :-\

You could get Pete to sign it 8-)

Spikes

And mine was waiting for me when i got home just now,  :)
Wasnt expecting this for a couple of weeks, but when blixab posted they was on the way - well, happy days!

Only had chance to briefly flick through it, but its a thing of beauty.