Main Menu

Krill Tro Thargos 2013: the winners!

Started by Molch-R, 14 December, 2012, 03:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Well done Pete and Wake! Both well deserved.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Large48

Pete who? I always thought his name was Gavin...............

:lol:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

SuperSurfer

Well done to our brothers in thrillpower.

Kerrin

Congratulations fellas!

It would be great to see Wake back on the forum, terribly nice chap.

And Wellsy, I shall furnish you with one whole half pint of your choice of beverage the next time we meet young man. Gin would be my suggestion.

DrJomster

Excellent news! Well done the winners!  :thumbsup:
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

MercZ

Congratulations! I was happy to see Douglas Wolk with one, his blog was helpful for me to sort out what Dredd collections were worth getting in the United States. Plus the additional commentary on the way the art was, writing, the time these stories were written in, etc etc. I didn't know who was behind Barney, but I give thanks to Wakefield Carter for that. Especially since the database is still not active. I haven't seen Wells blog, but I went and looked at it, liked it to see all these things from before I heard of Dredd and 2000 adonline.

And of course, Garland and Urban for making one of my favorite movies of the year.

Pete Wells

Quote from: Kerrin on 15 December, 2012, 07:35:03 PM
And Wellsy, I shall furnish you with one whole half pint of your choice of beverage the next time we meet young man. Gin would be my suggestion.

See, I was gonna try and be posh and say champagne, but you all know I'm common as shit. So, meths it is!

LARF

Well done fellas, I cannot think of two more deserving KTT's than Pete and Wake, knowing how many years you've been doing your stuff, and we all ought to remember that before Planet Replicas it was Wake's termight replicas that were producing the badges, helmets, posters and lawgivers... :)

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

A.Cow

Hawkmumbler

My belated congratulations to Mr. Wells and Mr. Carter, well disserved indeed!

RichWells

A massive, huge, tight 'well done' hug for my clever bro. x

....er, and a manly handshake for Mr Carter.

Well done guys

Dandontdare

Aaargh!  the Wellses are spreading!  (Unless it's just Pete with a second account so he can talk to himeslf about covers...)  :D

Pete Wells

Ha ha haaaaaa! Wait till mine and Whittle's millions of bairns take over the world. There'll be no coat wearing, pasties for all and pigeons in every back yard!

Pete Wells

Well, the postie battled through through blizzards and subzero temperatures to deliver this:

Here is a picture of a sexy little mackem who is absolutely over the moon!