Main Menu

APRIL ART COMP - THE DAY THE LAW DIED

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 April, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: mimikeke on 04 April, 2014, 05:07:09 PM
Quote from: Albion on 04 April, 2014, 04:18:00 PM
I could do another landscape with Judge Fish.  :D

haha I thought about that when Judge Fish was mentioned.  A sea of blue perhaps? :)

A view of the meg refracted fish-eye (obviously!) through his bowl?

Go on! I dare you!

SKD

No Trout about it, Judge Fish Cod be a popular choice. In fact Ide not be surprised if he made 1st Plaice. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, I'll have to Mullet over. Definitely giving this a go though, if only for the Halibut.

I'll get my coat.  :D

mimikeke

Quote from: SKD on 04 April, 2014, 05:20:50 PM
No Trout about it, Judge Fish Cod be a popular choice. In fact Ide not be surprised if he made 1st Plaice. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, I'll have to Mullet over. Definitely giving this a go though, if only for the Halibut.

I'll get my coat.  :D

I won't take the bait, it's too early in the morning for puns here in MC2.  :D

ZenArcade

Yep these fish jokes are way off the scale! Z :-\
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dash Decent

SKD, you've used up all the piscatorial jokes!  You're a downright 'eel.  How shellfish!  Have you no sole? 
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Trout

Dash Decent

Judge Fish's favourite album?  Never Mind the Haddocks.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

SKD

:lol:

Sorry folks, I couldn't stop at a Zingle pun, it was a little Sailfish of me to Tarpon for so long. I do tend to Barbel on a bit.
Walleye Basslet someone else have a go, as I'm beginning to Flounder.

Stew.  ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

....if only this was the April Pun Comp this would be going swimmingly...

SKD

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 05 April, 2014, 03:56:32 PM
....if only this was the April Pun Comp this would be going swimmingly...
Lol! Sorry CFM... I'll get back to trawling drawing.

Stew.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Steven Austin

Ok so here is my entry - I call it, 'Cal's Arena'!! Had a quick brush up of the story and it struck me how much Cal is like Joaquin Phoenix's character in 'Gladiator' hence the arena. There's a few faces in the crowd you may recognise.
It is my intention to ink this piece but not sure if i'll have time so i'll enter it as pencil and 'If' I do manage to ink it i'll swap em over prior to voting.

amines2058

Steve, that is fantastic mate. I would definitely love to see that inked if you get the chance but the detail is amazing!!  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Steven Austin

Thanks mate, yeah I am keen to ink it myself, gonna take some time though me thinks, I defo will, just not sure it'll be before the comp ends. I'll post it on Does my Art Look Big in This once I have.....eventually. :)