Main Menu

Dredd - Box Office

Started by MattJW, 02 September, 2012, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junox

im a TAXI DRIVER
Everone  that went to Taken last few nights have been talking about how bad it was ... when i mentioned Dredd ,they all  were under the impression it was a bad movie.........!!!#+*
where do  these folk get there info

Third Estate Ned

Quote from: hazy efc on 07 October, 2012, 08:50:54 PM
why no french italy or japan release for dredd, shame could of made good money in those countries

If I keep telling myself it will arrive in Italy, it will arrive. One day. I check a few times a week and there never seems to be any news other than it's being released in 2012.

Out at the cinema here right now is J. Edgar, a film from 2011. I'm guessing that following the dubbing process they'll wait for an opportune moment to release it later on. Sooner or later it will come, but although the chracter is known I'm not sure how popular he will be in the cinemas. A company called Magic Press has translated America and Total War, so there must be some more recent interest beyond the 1995 film.

Just have to wait and see.

Stan

Quote from: hazy efc on 07 October, 2012, 08:22:54 PM
We all should of shit over dredd before it got to the states that way it would of made 30mil easy

:)

Dreddzilla

Quote from: junox on 07 October, 2012, 09:08:34 PM
im a TAXI DRIVER
Everone  that went to Taken last few nights have been talking about how bad it was ... when i mentioned Dredd ,they all  were under the impression it was a bad movie.........!!!#+*
Gawddamn Americans  :crazy:

Dreddzilla

Wait, junox are you a taxi driver in america or elsewhere?  :eh:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 07 October, 2012, 09:01:30 PM
Out of curiosity just looked up Taken 2 on box office mojo, a movie which I've heard nothing but dreadful things about and is being universally slated. It's opening weekend took $50,000,000.

That's an estimate from last Friday. The weekend's not over.

junox

Mr 9.8
----------

taxi driver  Edinburgh/Scotland           DROKK

hazy efc

Quote from: junox on 07 October, 2012, 09:08:34 PM
im a TAXI DRIVER
They were under the impression dredd was a BAD movie well i guess they would of been with
mostly great reviews, thats why they flocked like sheep to watch taken2 which had terrible reviews
you should of travis bickled there ass`s haha im sorry it had to be said  :thumbsup:

JOE SOAP

Most people don't read reviews.

hazy efc

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 07 October, 2012, 10:59:45 PM

Most people don't read reviews.
well i for one do and thats why i aint going no were near taken2 which is sad
as i was really looking forward to seeing it as i liked the first one a lot

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Bat King

I don't not see a film just because of a review...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

hazy efc

Quote from: Bat King on 07 October, 2012, 11:56:14 PM
I don't not see a film just because of a review...
I guess thats why crap like taken2 and resident evil do so well at the box office mate
and dredd not as well, i think its clear most people dont pay attention to reviews when it comes
to going to see a movie could you image if they did dredd 2 by 2014 anyone i can only dream haha  :thumbsup:

Bat King

Some reviews are wrong... Not mine about Dredd mind you.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex