Main Menu

My people! At last I have found you.

Started by Khybosh, 25 January, 2015, 02:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khybosh

...Grud on a proverbial greenie! How the snecking sneck did this geeks Mecca go unnoticed to me for all this time? I'm a loong-term squaxx, inducted at age nine; so I've got thirty one years (Hoojie-palloojie!) thrill-power usage, missing only a couple of years here and there. To find a community of geeks cut from the same polypropylene as me is like some religious fella coming out of a desert, or something. My C.P.U is frelling fritzed to fark at the comic cornucopia contained herein. Thank you most effusively for allowing me in (falls to knees, hands raised skyward in supplication)

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Minkyboy

Welcome Khybosh,

If you take a ticket from the machine there, then wait on that white line, the old guard will be along to inspect you soon. Nothing to worry about, usual peel back your lips to inspect your teeth, give your flank a smack, that kinda thing. Sounds like you have a good heritage so I'm sure you will do fine.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Mark Taylor

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games. And comics.

ZenArcade

That Citz's too happy....think he needs to clock up some cube time. Hiya Khybosh. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Khybosh on 25 January, 2015, 02:47:10 PM
Thank you most effusively for allowing me in (falls to knees, hands raised skyward in supplication)

Who said you'd past the ritual initiation test?

...we still do the ritual initiation test don't we...

...oh...

well in that case. Welcome aboard, have fun.

DrJomster

Quote from: Khybosh on 25 January, 2015, 02:47:10 PM
  ...Grud on a proverbial greenie! How the snecking sneck did this geeks Mecca go unnoticed to me for all this time?)

Erm, maybe you never googled "2000AD"? :)

Welcome aboard!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Buttonman

Have you ever had a letter or drawing published in 2000ad, The Judge Dredd Megazine or in a Sci-Fi Special? - we are not concerned with entries to the letters page of the DC Dredd as they don't count.

Jacqusie

Hello, good evening and welcome Khybosh... enjoy.