Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboydale

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 23 August, 2013, 06:52:02 PM
Is that a sales pitch Dale?  :lol:

Not at all ..... not really looking to sell any more ..... but how much you got ?? lol

No time travel was involved in the purchase of this Bisley page ..... thanks Steve ..

Simon Beigh

You got in there very quickly! Smashing page, sir. Well snagged...

Steve Green

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Call-Me-Kenneth

Incredible page Dale, my heart leapt when I saw it!!

Link Prime

Quote from: Fatboydale on 23 August, 2013, 06:50:55 PM
i love Tony Luke's art , it was pre Clint Langley and it was a different medium that hadn't really been seen before .....to really appreciate the art you have to see it up close .....

Never mind those filthy Philistines Dale!

Quick work getting that superb Biz by the way- you're like a shark in a chum filled swimming pool!  :lol:

dark-spartan

Very nice Bisley page Dale - you don't see those very often

I though I would share this one with you.  I've never posted it online before (it's not on my CAF page, not sure why) I got it direct from Gary who was a very nice chap indeed - anyway enjoy.

One of my Dredd looming over the city pieces of which I seem to have a few

Spikes

Thats very nice indeed, dark-spartan. Lovely stuff - so get it on CAF! :thumbsup:

(And funnily enough, i bought this very prog last night, in my ongoing back issue quest).

Link Prime

A new 'vintage' Paul Marshall Tyranny Rex piece to grievously wound mortal enemy Greg M (and upstart punk SimeonB) in The War of the Marshalls...

Tyranny never looked meaner than this page.

By the way Simeon- when you gonna post your Dan Francisco haul?

Greg M.

I have gazed upon your Rex, Link, and I deem it good. Your salvo has struck home. Do you have a CAF site yet?

Simon Beigh

Yeah, s'pose it's OK. If you squint one eye. And look at it funny... :D

Nah, just kidding, I really like those panels in the middle, Link. They are great. Don't know the story too well, but it's on the list (with about a billion other things!). Fortunately, I mainly play in a different Marshall timezone, but I might just have to have a little look at some of these vintage pages ;)

Greg M.

Quote from: SimeonB on 27 August, 2013, 07:12:26 PM
I might just have to have a little look at some of these vintage pages ;)

No, I forbid it. ;)

Graff Vynda K

De-lurking now...

Since I was able to score one of my all-time favourite Cam Kennedy Dredd pages through lurking in this thread, I promised myself that when I finally had the artwork in my sweaty hands, I would reveal myself in all my glory to the 2oooAD Boarders.

So here I am. No photobucket (other online photosharing sites are available) yet, so you'll have to with a simple link to my CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1040388

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

ming