Previous topic - Next topic

robbycox

http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/frontcoverprog_1489_1.jpg">

robbycox

Courtesy of Dylan Teague.
Cheers,
Rob.

Dudley

LMS, the girl's FIFTEEN, you unwholesome pervert.http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/megazine/mediumres/1.16.jpg">

Dark Jimbo

Knew you'd come up trumps. I knew most of these, but I just couldn't think of them for some reason. Karyn, Hollister, Vienna, Inaba, these in particular should have been obvious.

Hm. I might change this into being more of a 'Girls of Justice' pic, as they do seem to kinda outnumber the female villians so far. Might even have a go at that script actually. :-) Yes, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.
@jamesfeistdraws

longmanshort

LMS, the girl's FIFTEEN, you unwholesome pervert.

Look, I couldn't bloody remember - that's why I mentioned it!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Dark Jimbo

Mmmm, I love that first pic. Gotta admit, I've got quite a soft spot for our Ms Hollister. We ought to see her more often.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dudley

LMS, the girl's FIFTEEN, you unwholesome pervert.

Look, I couldn't bloody remember - that's why I mentioned it!!!

Not sure that'd work in the magistrates court.

I, Cosh

Any female character from any David Roach illustrated story.
We never really die.

Byron Virgo

MOLCHER IN UNDERAGE PERVERY SHOCKER!

"She *looked* like she was of a legally consenting age" the beanpole-shaped 'journalist' sobbed as he was led away to the cubes.

"Ignorance of the law is no defence, and you're pulling HARD TIME - 16 years, creep!"

Shit, I'm sure there's a script in that somewhere...anyone want to draw it?

Emperor

Shit, I'm sure there's a script in that somewhere...anyone want to draw it?

Molcher probably already has - the above is probably just the middle part of a sordid story arc which resmbles a car crash involving Lost Girls, Oz, Robert Pershing Wadlow and a tanker of lube.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dog Deever

There was also Stan Lee's pupil- dressed in an outfit made of ricepaper rizlas. I can't remember her name but I do remember she kicked the arse off the old man. Nice artwork too.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

The Amstor Computer

What about the robo-doll from the (relatively) recent Meg story by Wagner & Ezquerra? Or perhaps PJ Maybe's gorgeous robo assistant? Not technically "girls", but if it's good enuff for PJ... ;-)

DavidXBrunt

There's the female asassin from a recent Rennie/Gibson joint. We'll be seeing her again, no doubt.

Domino, of Spurrier script fame. Miss Ann Thrope as well.

Pussyfoot five anyone?

DavidXBrunt

There's the female asassin from a recent Rennie/Gibson joint. We'll be seeing her again, no doubt.

Domino, of Spurrier script fame. Miss Ann Thrope as well.

Pussyfoot five anyone?

Concrete Block 15

Seven Pound Sadie Suggs, Mean Machine's intended bride.

And Tweak's other half, for all you inter-species fans out there (you know who you are.)