Main Menu

Killfile

Started by Demon Chicken, 03 April, 2004, 08:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Chicken

Is there anyway to find out who I've killfiled? I've got a feeling I've killfiled someone by accident but I can't remember who.

DC

Devons Daddy

not sure if you can see whom you have done this too.

suggestoins.
1/try to post message to the perosn you think you kill filed. maybe it will tell you unable due to kilfile actived? ( worth a try)

2/ post a  message to the person or persons you think you did that too. ask them to respond.

3/post a message asking all if that person is on the board and has posted recenlty.IE. can any one tell me has DD posted this week?
 i dont see his icon.someone will respond. you then know ahh i KILLFILED DD. that may be the simple option.if you are unable to see a kilfile list.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Steamboy

unless ofcourse it is DD who's Killfiled in which case you wont see any of the above :)

CU Krestel

Wake

I did add this functionality to the chat room but had to remove it again to help stop the room overloading the server. I'll probably put it back on the 'my details' page.

Demon Chicken - you haven't got anyone in your killfile.

Cheers,

Wake

Quirkafleeg

Wake

If you go to the sign in page to view your details, it should now display your current killfile, if you have killfiled anyone.

Please can someone check it.

Wake

Woolly

Ive had a look and found no mention of killfiles, but then i dont have anyone killfiled anymore.

Probably pointless me trying, really!

Art

Oddboy

I'm surprised your killfile hasn't crashed the system Art!
Better set your phaser to stun.