Main Menu

ANTHRAX DREDD STUFF , AND ORIGINAL TITAN MINIATURES UP TODAY

Started by strontium71, 12 May, 2019, 09:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Nothing of interest to see there, no siree Bob, might as well all just look away and certainly not bid on any of the lovely stuff I'm going for...

... oh look over there a kitty cat, look at the kitty not the lovely Block Mania game... the Kitty...

strontium71

Only the tip of the twothberg I'm afraid , Colin sorry  :lol:
...because I hate you.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: strontium71 on 12 May, 2019, 03:51:18 PM
Only the tip of the twothberg I'm afraid , Colin sorry  :lol:

To be fair the chances of two sealed Games Workshop twooth games staying in my price range seems remote. So its a pitch hit and I hope (a little bit at least) they get the price they deserve!

strontium71

You'd be surprised Colin. Most stuff isn't going for anything near what I paid for it years ago.
...because I hate you.

broodblik

Here is some wonderfull art on the Anthrax Dredd story:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

That's absolutely awesome. Who drew it? Is it Chris Weston?

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik