Main Menu

A Quick Thank You to the 2000AD Forum

Started by Taryn Tailz, 29 March, 2016, 06:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Yeah, this is a lovely place.
Just goes to show, reading the prog is good for you  ;)

All the best for the future Taryn.

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: Grugz on 30 March, 2016, 06:35:05 PM
Quote from: Taryn Tailz (formerly Tim) on 29 March, 2016, 06:54:32 PM

Sure there's disagreements between members from time to time,.

eh? cant think of any ;)

but seriously, you're welcome and I'm glad the black pooch is actually helping folks...besides we're worryingly short of lasses on here these days for some reason so we appreciate the glamour of the fairer sex and need a woman's touch to keep us in line..all the best taryn

It comes to something when this is the only way to get more women on the forum. ;) hehe

Many thanks everyone.

von Boom

You've suddenly made this board very 'The Culture' Taryn.

M.I.K.

Quote from: Taryn Tailz (formerly Tim) on 30 March, 2016, 07:05:10 PM
It comes to something when this is the only way to get more women on the forum. ;) hehe

Wouldn't be the first time, neither. I was once slightly bamboozled when an infrequent poster changed their avatar to a photo of themself. "That's strange", thunk I, "I was sure that person was a hairy bloke, not a pretty lady".

It took several minutes more than it probably should have for the penny to finally drop.

M.I.K.

...and don't worry, I haven't 'outed' anyone. They haven't been around on here for ages, but she's mentioned it elsewhere.

Something Fishy

Yep, lovely place.

And congrats and good luck.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Professor Bear

Sometimes I like to visit the Comic Book Resources forums and see how the threads asking a seemingly innocent question about gayness in geek culture are going, just to remind myself why this place is pretty lovely.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Taryn, and hope you've turned a corner.