Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

I don't recall Wulf ever having a badge, or at least he's never shown one.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Steve Green on 08 March, 2016, 04:46:09 PM
I don't recall Wulf ever having a badge, or at least he's never shown one.

You know that's never occurred to me, nor had I picked up on it.

It makes perfect sense I suppose as he's not a mutant, nor born in the age he had his adventures and as such was very possibly not registered as Strontium Dog, he was just Johnny's close friend.

Ghost MacRoth

Quick image searcg and I could find only one with him badged by Mac Niel....Don't think I recall anyone else doing a badge on him.....

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Steve Green

Think that's Patrick Goddard, not Colin?

Ghost MacRoth

Now that you say that...... damn..... :-[

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Bolt-01

Actually that's Dylan Teague. It was used as the cover for 'Prophet Margin' Iirc.

Not sure if Wulf is legally allowed to be a stront, time displaced Viking and all that.

Mind, I reckon the tax collector would have an opinion.

Steve Green

I get them muddled, cheers Bolt!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

Yes, but if he's not an officially-sanctioned SD agent, how can he get away with killing people?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Presumably Alpha's licence covers them both, as if he's a deputy.

This is in a strip where we've had an agent with a prawn's head ;)

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Minty on 08 March, 2016, 12:28:42 AM
We're planning on using digital doubles for a few shots.

Steve Green just got one of our test scans back today.

Looking at the boots

Why would you wear splats, (I figured they're only to make you boots look more pirate!) if you could just have the boots looking that way anyway. If those are for protection, why not just make the boot itself with that in mind. Otherwise, that does like kind of cool.

Not sure a new thing for him either.

I was going to let you all know I had some issues with him looking so ordinary with reqards to his physique. yet, I guess you just made him look that much more beleiveble by not enhancing him in any way. He does have the right coloured hair/beard.

Has anybody heard him talk?

Steve Green

The spats add a bit more detail to boots which were a bit plain otherwise.

Custom made boots were out of the question - the alternatives are to stick bits onto existing ones, but the spats are a lot more reliable, and were also a nod to him being a viking.

It's not like there are going to be endless close-up shots of his feet anyway.

Regarding his voice. Vikingish.

All the dialogue will be re-recorded in the studio anyway, so we can tweak it.

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Tiplodocus

I had a chat with a nice Durham Red at the Edinburgh Capital Sci-Fi Con. She was most chuffed that I recognised her outfit.  It was sort of based on the old action figure (the one that was in the range with Slaine and Dredd and Johnny Alpha). Never managed to sell her a nerf blaster though.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bat King

Tip, you sell Nerfs? Custom ones or just c add they come?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex