Main Menu

North Korea - are we a little bit scared, or not?

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 09 April, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

smilersaltash

Professor Bear

Quote from: sauchie on 14 April, 2013, 09:44:49 PMsince I've been wearing this hat it hasn't rained, therefore my hat prevents it raining line of reasoning.

I did say "arguably".

Frank

Quote from: Professor James T Bear on 14 April, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 14 April, 2013, 09:44:49 PMsince I've been wearing this hat it hasn't rained, therefore my hat prevents it raining line of reasoning.

I did say "arguably".

The only correct response to that quote is Lisa; I'd like to buy your hat. Apparently, all this war talk is just part of the festivities marking the anniversary of the birth of Kim King-Un's Grandad - the founder of the DPRK, who's been dead for decades - so presumably the missile are intended to serve as figurative candles on the birthday cake. How could you think about bombing these cuties?

Professor Bear

Frank

mogzilla

Quote from: sauchie on 15 April, 2013, 06:27:59 PM
Quote from: Professor James T Bear on 14 April, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

I did say "arguably".

The only correct response to that quote is Lisa; I'd like to buy your hat. Apparently, all this war talk is just part of the festivities marking the anniversary of the birth of Kim King-Un's Grandad - the founder of the DPRK, who's been dead for decades - so presumably the missile are intended to serve as figurative candles on the birthday cake. How could you think about bombing these cuties?

are those military issue high heels?

Frank

If I was the military dictator of a Far-Eastern nation, all my female soldiers would wear kitten heels. Although, if - like Kim Jong-un - I was a four foot tall military dictator of a Far-Eastern nation, I might make sure I always stood at the top of a flight of stairs when inspecting the troops.

smilersaltash

I think he doesn't care too much where he stands, as long he is near the buffet. Looks like he enjoys his food.

JayzusB.Christ

Why is one of them allowed to wear wedge heels?  Maybe she's the only one taller than Eric Cartman Kim Jong Un, though I doubt it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richmond Clements

Like I said over on the Facebooks: Kim Jong-un - he's like a real life Joffrey Baratheon, isn't he?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 15 April, 2013, 09:26:06 PM
Like I said over on the Facebooks: Kim Jong-un - he's like a real life Joffrey Baratheon, isn't he?

You're not wrong.  They are the proud possessors of the two most punchable faces in the world (although apparently Joff is actually a friendly and approachable young Trinity College student).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CheechFU

Quote from: Professor James T Bear on 14 April, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

Lets not fag up the thread with your retarded shit anymore.

I watched the Panorama North Korea special tonight. The only thing special about it was John Sweeneys beard disguise which didn't disguise him but just made him look like John Sweeney from an evil parallel universe.
Evil John proceeded to not only waste my time and license payers money by saying the same shit the news papers have been saying for the past month BUT FROM KOREA! but also endanger the lives of exchange students everywhere. Which I don't care about.

Panorama, you used to be cool.

There's a book called Nothing to Envy which is a pretty good read and does a much better job than Evil John getting across how shit eating insane North Korea is. And by shit eating insane I mean they ate mud and clay. I don't know if you've ever pooped clay, I haven't, but from what I read it requires some assistance from a friend and a poking stick.  :(

Here are some North Korean math puzzles, I'm not even joking.
"A girl is acting as a messenger to our patriotic troops during the war against the Japanese occupation. She carries messages in a basket containing five apples, but is stopped by a Japanese soldier at a checkpoint. He steals two of her apples. How many are left?" "Three soldiers from the Korean People's Army killed thirty American soldiers. How many American soldiers were killed by each of them if they all killed an equal number of enemy soldiers?"

Richmond Clements

Quotebut also endanger the lives of exchange students everywhere.

Well, I don't think he or the BBC endangered anyone. They went to North Korea. I find it impossible to believe anyone could go there and not be aware of the massive inherent risk of doing so, with or without the BBC.

Quote(although apparently Joff is actually a friendly and approachable young Trinity College student).

So I hear, but I'll set up the joke for you nevertheless. How do you know he went to Trinity?

Professor Bear

Because the setup involves Trinity, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing the punchline is some variation of "because he's a cunt."