Main Menu

name please

Started by psycho_slaughterman, 27 June, 2005, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

:: "Nick Razor"

Nick Rivers: Hillary, that's an unusual name.

Hillary Flammond:  It's a German name. It means, she who's bosoms defy gravity.  Nick...that's a nice name, what does it mean?

Nick Rivers: Oh I don't know, my father thought of it while he was shaving.

- Top Secret
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dark Jimbo

No-one be mad if i nick any of the good names to use in my 'design a dredd villian' entries.

Because i will.

Possibly.

Probably.
@jamesfeistdraws

psycho_slaughterman

you entering that aswell, tell us (without giving too much away) did you do a mutant, robot, evil judge or all of them in one?

psm

The Amstor Computer

Connie Linctus.

Hugh Janus.

Dirty Sanchez.

Dark Jimbo

You know, I thought I had been witty, clever and oh-so-original when designing my characters. 'None of the usual obvious stuff for me' I thought. 'I'm steering well clear of robots, mutants, aliens, hitmen, etc.'

I have just read your question and realised that my three characters so far are - a mutant, a big robot, and an... urm... evil judge.

SHIT!!!!
@jamesfeistdraws

psycho_slaughterman

don't worry two of mine are mutants and one is a mysterious thing that no one knows what it is (so an alien then).

psm

SamuelAWilkinson

Dick Tyranny?

Brad Freedom?

Actually, you can't have those. They're mine.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Dark Jimbo

Well, to be fair to me, I do think I've still been quite original with the way I've done it (apart from the big robot - what can you do, it's just a big robot.)

That (I think) was why I hadn't realised until seeing it in black and white text exactly what I'd done. I'd been so original with my characters so as to disguise the basic idea they came from.

That's what I'm telling myself anyway. Becuase I don't want to start them all again from scratch.
@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

Disphigure might work, do you want anything for it max?

Hmm... (thinks). Like maybe a tattoo?

*Then, Max, you could BE disphiger for real !
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Um... no offense meant to anyone on the board who actually has tattoos... some of them are very nice... etc.
STRIKE !!!

psycho_slaughterman

you all do know i don't do the tattoo i do the design then you have to get it done by someone else.

psm

psycho_slaughterman

i have two one on the back of my neck and one on my right forearm, and both are my design.

psm

House of Usher

Yeah, I know. But the gag was only one move away from having all the dots joined up, so I couldn't resist it.

I now hang my head in shame.
STRIKE !!!

Lord Running Clam

Kevlar Cadaver,whats more scary then a bullet proof corpse back from the dead.

Richmond Clements

TWO bullet proof corpses back from the dead.