Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Jesus Jayzus! That's terrrifying but really glad to hear you're in one piece.
We never really die.

Funt Solo

This will go down in history as one of the most destructive bong accidents ever. I've suffered some pretty serious issues from stray hot rocks myself, but nothing on this scale.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Funt Solo on 08 October, 2021, 03:51:30 PM
This will go down in history as one of the most destructive bong accidents ever. I've suffered some pretty serious issues from stray hot rocks myself, but nothing on this scale.

It's a tricky one to explain to the insurance company alright.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 07 October, 2021, 11:22:30 PM
Just over a month ago, I had just got back from a pleasant barbecue and few beers with a friend and was preparing for bed, then the boat literally exploded around me. 

Well, I think that it is fair to say this one is not going to be topped!  Glad yer okay and aye, it puts things in perspective big time.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 October, 2021, 04:31:50 PM
Well, I think that it is fair to say this one is not going to be topped!

Yep. Close down the thread — JBC wins... unless someone finds a way to post from beyond the grave.

Despite the clearly traumatic nature of your disaster, I'm delighted you escaped relatively unscathed, JBC. Maybe you'll get a cool scar from the head injury — chicks dig cool scars. ;-)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

Not only a scar, but a dent in my skull I only realised was there last week when they took the staples out.  Covered by hair, but maybe when I go bald the Lynx effect will kick in!

Thanks again, guys.  In a weird way, it's a bit of a fresh start - my hoarding ways have most definitely been nipped in the bud.  I may have lost things but things are not people, and the whole thing has shown how amazing people are when you're in trouble.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 October, 2021, 01:34:00 PM
Not only a scar, but a dent in my skull I only realised was there last week when they took the staples out. 

That's probably how Kano started out as well.  :D

JayzusB.Christ

:lol:

He was fighting them off with a shitty stick too.

(Well, he had that ghost wife for a while anyway.)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 09 October, 2021, 09:02:13 AM
unless someone finds a way to post from beyond the grave.

Important footnote: THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE.

Hawkmumbler

von Boom

Jeez, JBC. Glad to hear you survived, but bloody hell. Great to have friends and family for support at these times. I think you've had your share of bad things for this decade and the next. At least I hope so.

Tiplodocus

Blimey! Glad to hear you got out relatively unscathed and with such a great outlook.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: von Boom on 09 October, 2021, 06:24:17 PM
Jeez, JBC. Glad to hear you survived, but bloody hell. Great to have friends and family for support at these times. I think you've had your share of bad things for this decade and the next. At least I hope so.

Thanks, Von Boom, and to Tips too.  Next time I get my retaliation in first.

Dandontdare

Just caught up on this thread and holy shit, glad you're still alive mate. Gutted for you about your boat/home. Was this you?