Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 14 August, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

robprosser

Art

Quote from: broodblik on 08 January, 2021, 02:18:16 PM

Pretty sure this will now be Prog 2230, for anyone wondering. May is just... very late April.

broodblik

I am sure that image from Pye will be the cover for prog 2230 as well
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

DrJomster

"Symbiotic love triangle" is an excellent tag line / story title! Great art too!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Bolt-01

Very much looking forward to this. Pye is fast becoming a fave in my house -- mmm pie mmmm.

broodblik

For all the Storm Warning fans out there this is from John Reppion twitter:

Email off of Tharg today. Pitch approved.
Judge Lillian Storm back in
@2000AD
soon.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Something for prog 2250 by Chris Weston (art/story):

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

broodblik

This might be the cover for the upcoming sci-fi special:

CalHab

Anderson is looking good for her age.

Who's the artist?

broodblik

broodblik

Coming to a prog near you in July 2021:

Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! Judge Dredd is targeted in 'Now That's What I call Justice'; super-intelligent ape Noam Chimpsky's adventures in space come to an explosive end in 'The Talented Mr Chimpsky'; interdimensional investigators Department K are caught in a warp in 'Cosmic Chaos'; the Downlode A.I. makes its move in 'Its Own Devices'; Nolan Blake has an unexpected reunion in Skip Tracer: 'Eden'; and Aquila heads into the underworld in 'The Rivers of Hades'!

CalHab

Is that a Chimpsky solo story?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: CalHab on 11 May, 2021, 03:01:47 PM
Is that a Chimpsky solo story?

Yep its been coming a wee while but I can't wait for it to land.